Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Real vs Roma or Valencia vs Juve?

I guess he had to point at the meny, no way you guys could hear his order.
marble mouth motherfucker.
What was your take on the match yesterday?
Firmino>Coutinho
When LIverpool win the PL I hope Sturridge gets to lift the trophy. He's been through a lot and stayed so underrated.

So Real vs Roma or Valencia vs Juve?

who cares about those small teams

im here to see a debut tema take on a washed up english team

games on tonight? didn't even know

how is being a "full time mummy" a fucking job

these bitches on tinder need to get a job!

how is being a "full time mummy" a fucking job

these bitches on tinder need to get a job!
Yeah you should tell them this on the first date, trust me they will love it.

marble mouth motherfucker.
What was your take on the match yesterday?
Firmino>Coutinho
When LIverpool win the PL I hope Sturridge gets to lift the trophy. He's been through a lot and stayed so underrated.
Concerning Firmino and Coutinho, different types but Coutinho is easier on the eyes so he's getting more love I guess. Love them both tbh but Firmino is perfect for the role he has with guys like Mané and Salah to his left and right. Great balance, plus he's a hard worker (love it).

Sturridge is quality but it's just so hard to get game time and especially starts with the top three pool has. He seems like he wants to stay and has accepted his role in the team. If so, great for the team.

Liverpool looks great thus far, a thing about Klopp that I love is that he sees where the problem lies and he doesn't mess around (Van Dijk and Alisson).
Looks promising.

Looking at Shaktars line up and subs. ONE guy that's neither ukrainian nor brazilian. Other than that only guys from those two countries and it looks weird
your beard is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back