Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Is this from "night of"?

Bashy Bless

Some babies are born without anus due to incomplete formation of the rectum to pierce the anal skin. The rudimentary rectum fail to differentiate completely from the urogenital structures leading to attachment of the rectum to the urinary bladder or anywhere along the urethra.

Thus when these babies are born, doctors will note that they have no anus but have poop coming out of their penis! They will need corrective surgery for this malformation as soon as possible. Most of the times, they may also have associated anomalies with regard to either his spine, heart, digestive tract/esophagus,kidneys even limbs.

^ Some people have all the luck.

1) lol at torreia standing on tip toes
2) WHY THE FUCK IS JENKO STILL AT MY CLUB

Some babies are born without anus due to incomplete formation of the rectum to pierce the anal skin. The rudimentary rectum fail to differentiate completely from the urogenital structures leading to attachment of the rectum to the urinary bladder or anywhere along the urethra.

Thus when these babies are born, doctors will note that they have no anus but have poop coming out of their penis! They will need corrective surgery for this malformation as soon as possible. Most of the times, they may also have associated anomalies with regard to either his spine, heart, digestive tract/esophagus,kidneys even limbs.

^ Some people have all the luck.
Thought I had posted this for a second lol

The way rappers just put on a backing track and miss out 50% of the lyrics when performing these days is lame.

Never going to another hip hop live show again, unless it's a legend.
I'm going to E-40 Thursday night lol

Oh shit CL is today? Didn't know cause we can't FOOKIN WATCH IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back