Premier League Thread 2018/19 v11: The Annual Tottenham Hotspur Will Always Let You Down Edition

Will Spurs win a trophy, any trophy, in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero interest in MMA, but I just have something inside me that wants to cheer for the guy who isn't a scouser. <rawsun>
Darren-Till.jpg

not for you tho <Jaime01>

LOL. Was gonna put a disclaimer on it.

Nice to know that you've still got it and wouldn't di alone io the wife finally got fed up with me though...
<DCrying>

Just kidding, I'm way too handsome for her to leave me.

oat biscuits?

<StannisFrown>

get some fucking double chocolate digestives or some shit you heathen.

hobnobs innit!

my mums still at work. i went straight for the snacks and that's all i saw lol

gonna go heavy eating today. going back tomorrow so it's only a day.

I'm properly torn. Big fan of both, so it's lose/lose win/win for me.

just watched the chael vid about till's weight cut

he's speculating that he thinks till started his weight cut way too early and could suffer for it in the fight

He bought a one-way ticket to Brazil after being stabbed in a fight, ended up in a gym full of black-belts and six years on he's got a UFC title shot... meet the Liverpool lad on incredible trip to the top

Not many 19-year-olds pack their bags, head off to Brazil on their own and immerse themselves in the fighting culture, all without speaking a word of Portuguese. But Darren Till wasn't your typical teenager and there has been nothing conventional about his route to a UFC title shot. The Liverpool native, now 25, could become Britain's second UFC champion when he faces Tyron Woodley on Saturday night and his path to the top has been a truly remarkable one. Six years ago, Till's decision to buy a one-way ticket and settle in Balneario Camboriu, a small coastal city in southern Brazil, was triggered by a near-death experience after he was stabbed twice in the back.

ill make the next fred

aint doin nuttin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back