Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
The City & Spurs podcast guys are decent. City one is just general news stuff & the Spurs one is more tactics based.

Theyre ran by normal folk though & tune out the entitlement noise. Still, you need to be a hardcore fan to invest. Too boring for us neutrals

Watching the AFTV lot is tantamount to tuning in to Judge Judy & laughing at people whose only sin is the guilt of being poor.

United one at least tries to keep it real but its a magnet for the mouthy entitled knobhead fans

Cazorla is leaving

Arteta is a fucking savage

CleanVengefulCheetah.gif

Mashallah

Not being offered a new contract. Looks like my words are vindicated get again

Arteta knows best

@Bones

LAD!

The GAINZ are off the scale pal

fkljcwc.jpg

Almost like he just added MUFC at the end just to get more likes (or whatever the Twitter equivalent is).
They've targeted Wenger for years doing this BS narrative building shit. Looks like its Joses's time in the barrel. Any half decent player over 29 is getting connected to Utd this summer.

Read Griz has signed a 5yr contract with Barca. 15m euros a yr.

For Dando a guy was jailed, but then found not guilty after a retrial. Unsolved since.
i love unsolved mysteries. you ever hear of the golden state killer or original night stalker? after 30 years he was caught. multiple rapes, murders and robberies. he was finally caught after they input his DNA into a genealogy website and they matched with family members. through process of elimination they focused on him as a suspect and managed to get his DNA off a discarded bottle or cup. fucking nuts

another guy who killed a couple decades ago just got arrested through the same means

@Da Speeit watched a few HL vids of Puig. Not your typical ott showstopper HL reel stuff. Bread n butter passages of play & positional IQ fundamentals.

Kid looks really good.

FTD is way better than United stand. Adams a much better host and their regular contributors are decent and not mouthbreathers.

Howson is the only one I’m not really a fan of. He knows his stuff (especially about the youth teams) but he acts like he’s bigger than he is

@LEWIS540 Whats your thoughts on the England squad?

DdUgbbvX0AEkvnS

I'd have taken McCarthy ahead of Butland. Almost tempted to take Heaton over Pickford too.

Bertrand deserved to go ahead of Rose, who has hardly played this season. Maguire has good feet & is a great passer from out the back but he is far too slow for International football. I'd have taken Lascelles ahead of him. Cahill is slow too but it looks like Southgate is playing a 3 atb low block & as he showed yesterday that suits him well.

Shelvey can influence 2 phases of play so should've gotten the nod ahead of Delph. With Ash & Trippier in squad it kinda makes Delph's versatility upside redundant.

Seems Gareth knows the squads limitations & is focusing on building a side that is tough to beat. A smart play for the cup tournament format.

Pace on the bench a must.

Shame Winks isnt back from injury though. Lingard & RBL might be our weakest links.

FTD is way better than United stand. Adams a much better host and their regular contributors are decent and not mouthbreathers.

Howson is the only one I’m not really a fan of. He knows his stuff (especially about the youth teams) but he acts like he’s bigger than he is

Nah son

Full Time Devils is shit

United Stand with Flex and Soph made me consider becoming a United fan, until I remembered Maureen is your manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back