Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex wanna visit the US with me this Summer to see P-More in July?

As-salamu alaykum brother. I will get through this month, inshallah.

have you told your work colleagues? hopefully they can let you go home early

have you told your work colleagues? hopefully they can let you go home early

Well I'm meeting the Hungarian girl I've met recently (not sure if I've mentioned her?) again tonight so I may ask to sneak off early. Two birds with one stone and all that.

Most if not all work places now honour Ramadan.

172879.png

Well I'm meeting the Hungarian girl I've met recently (not sure if I've mentioned her?) again tonight so I may ask to sneak off early. Two birds with one stone and all that.

Most if not all work places now honour Ramadan.

You have!

They should be accomodating

Longer lunch break to rest or let you go home to see your family earlier IMO.

If not, write a letter to your Labour MP and see if he can have a word.

You have!

They should be accomodating

Longer lunch break to rest or let you go home to see your family earlier IMO.

If not, write a letter to your Labour MP and see if he can have a word.

Agreed. The Boss has confirmed I am able to leave at 3:30. Fabulous. Karen and Carole, who I can only describe as beer drinking Brexiteers have given me a right dirty look.

Didn't Parrymore kill that dude and leave him in a swimming pool?

I thought Michael hosted some kind of homosexual party (orgy?) and the guy just took too many drugs and died in the pool?

He was so funny too. That left to right show was so good.

I thought Michael hosted some kind of homosexual party (orgy?) and the guy just took too many drugs and died in the pool?

He was so funny too. That left to right show was so good.

Dude had some of the worst anal injuries forensics had ever seen. He suffered internal bleeding. Plus there was evidence to suggest he may have been choked. Hayley Williams did a proper number on him.

Dude had some of the worst anal injuries forensics had ever seen. He suffered internal bleeding. Plus there was evidence to suggest he may have been choked. Hayley Williams did a proper number on him.

Really?! Sounds like an absolute wild one that night. Bet blokey was there. His era wasn't it.

Parrymore

What a fucking surname

Instant respect to anyone with that name

dis OSCE exam is gonna be the end of me lol

It's the Hungarian's birthday in July. Baring in mind I've known for roughly 100 (?) hours. What do I get her? Serious suggestions only pls.

It's the Hungarian's birthday in July. Baring in mind I've known for roughly 100 (?) hours. What do I get her? Serious suggestions only pls.

Put a ring on it. Make it official.

I'm sure she wants a blue passport.

Put a ring on it. Make it official.

I'm sure she wants a blue passport.

Pretty much what my best mate said. Fuck it. I'll do it. Ring = 10 percent of yearly earnings right?

Thanks Tulian.

Pretty much what my best mate said. Fuck it. I'll do it. Ring = 10 percent of yearly earnings right?

Thanks Tulian.

I have no idea man, but if she's the one troo, she's the one troo and it's meant to be troooooo

10% is nothing anyway, if someone makes you happy, why stop at 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back