Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
France name 23-man World Cup squad with many surprise exclusions
resize

France have released their 23-man squad for this summer’s World Cup in Russia.

There is a surprise call for young defender Benjamin Pavard, who has played an integral role in Stuttgart’s surprise Bundesliga season. PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot also misses out – with Sevilla’s Steven NZonzi taking his place instead.

News broke on Wednesday that Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet would not be in the squad and that has now been confirmed by the FFF. Arsenal forward Alexandre Lacazette also misses out.

Martial is surely better than current form Dembele though.

I don't even know who the other cunts are. Fekir? Lemar?

Somebody at Arsenal please sign Antonio Marshall, tonite better than tomorrow.

912537048.jpg.0.jpg

Lucas in the squad was a good look. Honestly should just play he, varane, umtiti in a back 3

Didnt watch City´s few last games, did Mendy play any match? Did he look good?

Based on form, Pogba was lucky to make the squad.

When used right, he's their best player. Just because Mourinho doesn't know how to use him( or any attacking player) well doesn't mean other coaches will misuse him as well. He'll shine at the WC if used right like when he was at Juve.

When used right, he's their best player. Just because Mourinho doesn't know how to use him( or any attacking player) well doesn't mean other coaches will misuse him as well. He'll shine at the WC if used right like when he was at Juve.
Like I said, based on form.

And it’s not just Mourinho who can’t get the best out of him, as Pogba didn’t have the best of performances at the Euros, either.

Mendy made the France squad wtf!

I shouldn’t be surprised this is Deschamps we’re talking about, nut case.

The depth France has is unreal though, their reserves are more talented than the England squad LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back