Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're fucking shit and have been fucking shit for ages

fuck off and stop raging at Moyseh for doing what every manager should've done before him

twat.

fuck off and stop raging at Moyseh for doing what every manager should've done before him

twat.
This.

Broken Hart: Keeper furious at Moyes after World Cup snub with Pope set to join Loftus-Cheek and Lallana in final 23

NEW Joe Hart is furious after being ruthlessly axed from England's World Cup squad. Hart took the call from manager Gareth Southgate graciously, but is devastated by the news. However, the goalkeeper is believed to be angry with West Ham manager David Moyes for leaving him out of the club's final three games of the season — which is understood to be a key reason behind Southgate's shock decision.

yDV1h15.jpg
<Fedor23>

Could just be the Daily Fail making shit up again.

twat.
Moyes had the BAWLS

Literally done before the season starts if we sign arteta.

One loss and I'm starting up #artetaout

We have so many people that will take the job and make arsenal great again but they just want to find some fucking random who won't spend money and have us sitting 6th for the next 10 years until we become Newcastle united.

twat.
<mma4>

Sporting won't have any trouble attracting top talents to the team now.
Argentinian journalist says that Sporting players are looking to terminate their contracts unilaterally.

Place your bets lads. Which one is going to attack an Arsenal player they dont like (well first one to do so), DT, Claude or Tules?

Brexit is back on I presume?

Only vile, right-wing, racists, bigots support Brexit imo. I'm a remainer now for life.

We as a country deserve that 2nd referendum.

had a mini breakdown over one of my exams last night before i went to sleep lol

not the one im catching up on

I have 3

suicidejump.gif

i'm a #snowflake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back