Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
might get arrested when i see my GP again lol

gonna let him hear it

Hoping the parking and tickets at West Hams ground are reasonable.

What happens when Rafa retires? Do you continue supporting the last team he managed or the best team he manged? Who did you support before Rafa? So many questions.

What happens when Rafa retires? Do you continue supporting the last team he managed or the best team he manged? Who did you support before Rafa? So many questions.

Liverpool growing up until they stabbed my man in the back. My Mastermind subject would be Prison Break or Liverpool FC 2004-2010.

I know my interest in football will simmer down massively when Rafa retires and I'll just attend lower league games with my mate / travel around - thus I can devote more time to my Hungarian lady friend. It'll be Newcastle for many years (imo) the fit is just perfect. All of this West Ham chat atm is just for contract reasons. After NUFC maybe West Ham then Spain then retirement I hope.

What a man. The best manager in the world, don't @ me.

As much as I have to dislike Big Sam for his rivalry with Rafa and his love for Fergie, he's a veryyy good manager. He sorts his sides out properly. Deserves so much respect.

@Chris Partlow Okay so my best mate laughed out loud and said that Goulash was the food the Hungarians ate during the war and you was trolling me...

<31>

Just read that CHielieni and Barzagli are out of contract this Summer

sign them Arteta!

cringe-is-too-strong-gif-3.gif

my reason for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back