Premier League Thread 2017/2018 v 106: England Squad and Elite Thursday Night Football Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a huge fan of Simeone either.

But you can't deny that La Ligurrrr is kicking ass.
This is the Prem's 1st season back competing deep in the CL. I suspect it'll take a few more years before we earn the pedigree to start to dominating.

This is the Prem's 1st season back competing deep in the CL. I suspect it'll take a few more years before we earn the pedigree to start to dominating.

Ronaldo / Messi era is on the final stretch.

Likely that when those 2 have gone, Real and Barca will return to the pack.

Ronaldo / Messi era is on the final stretch.

Likely that when those 2 have gone, Real and Barca will return to the pack.
Yep

And Simone has thrashed that old dog of a squad to within an inch of its life for 6.5 long years. Which is impressive considering Mou only gets 3yrs before his players turn on him.

Yep

And Simone has thrashed that old dog of a squad to within an inch of its life for 6.5 long years. Which is impressive considering Mou only gets 3yrs before his players turn on him.

I am pretty shocked Mou seems pretty secure still at United. Would have thought at least one from the fans, board and players would have turned on him by now.

2 years of (barely) keeping your head above water is good enough, it seems.

He'll probably fluke a title in year 5 and quit leaving an aging squad ready for the knackers yard......and clain he's a genius.

@UltimateVictory

i remembered your "you need AA breakdown cover" joke just now randomly

it made me larf right now, and i needed it.

love you.

I am pretty shocked Mou seems pretty secure still at United. Would have thought at least one from the fans, board and players would have turned on him by now.

2 years of (barely) keeping your head above water is good enough, it seems.

He'll probably fluke a title in year 5 and quit leaving an aging squad ready for the knackers yard......and clain he's a genius.
Would you accept a Martial/Alderweireld straight swap deal ?

Would you accept a Martial/Alderweireld straight swap deal ?

Not really.

Would be gutted to lose Martial full stop, tbh.......seems pretty likely right now though.

Think we both said it at the time, but that Sanchez signing has been a disaster. Pogba and Martial fell off a cliff. If Mou had any balls he'd admit his mistake and get rid of him, but that would mean him admitting he made a mistake. Much easier to hang out LvG's signings to dry.

Not really.

Would be gutted to lose Martial full stop, tbh.......seems pretty likely right now though.

Think we both said it at the time, but that Sanchez signing has been a disaster. Pogba and Martial fell off a cliff. If Mou had any balls he'd admit his mistake and get rid of him, but that would mean him admitting he made a mistake. Much easier to hang out LvG's signings to dry.
You saw what happened to Spurs the minute Vert was out injured & it was Toby's time to lead the back line. Conceded 4 goals.

I just want Mourinho gone. So i can enjoy all of our top 6 clubs playing.

You saw what happened to Spurs the minute Vert was out injured & it was Toby's time to lead the back line. Conceded 4 goals.

Yup.

Spurs did not really seem to miss Alder or Rose. At 29 and 28 don't really have much desire to sign either of them, especially at the 40m+ Spurs will no doubt demand.

Meanwhile we'll flog Shaw for 10m and Martial for 25m.

Bubzeh
Sherdogger
IT Worker
Devout Muslim
Anti-Brexit
In love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back