Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you know what I mean.

412141.jpg

Big game this weekend in Serie A, Juve vs Napoli. It's the only major European League that hasn't been decided yet and could go down to the last day.

Juve - 85 points

Fixtures:
Napoli (A)
Inter (H)
Bologna (H)
Roma (A)
Verona (H)

Napoli - 81 points

Fixtures:
Juventus (A)
Fiorentina (A)
Torino (H)
Sampdoria (A)
Crotone (H)

@UltimateVictory

i told agender bestie about how f'd ive been

she was liek I miss u too and things will be alright lol

watching the TUF episode

Cormier is my G

oh shit who's gonna have the honours of making the 100th prem fred of the season?! :eek:

@Rawex?!

madmax4.png

'We are sold out in every single game, so I don't know what the problem is...': Wenger insists dwindling crowds at Emirates Stadium are nothing to worry about despite fears over future

Arsene Wenger insists he is unconcerned by dwindling Emirates Stadium attendances, claiming Arsenal games are 'sold out' and that season ticket renewals for 2018-19 are 'outstanding.'

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke><codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

You play so uninspired that thousands of fans who PAID for the tickets don't bother going to games

Not concerning at all as long as he gets the money huh :rolleyes:

You play so uninspired that thousands of fans who PAID for the tickets don't bother going to games

Not concerning at all as long as he gets the money huh :rolleyes:
Lol he’s a cunt

Let’s hope Atletico wreck us

April 19th and Bubzeh can't wait for the winter already.

That's awesome bro. He's been playing great this series.

Cozumel is beautiful. The only other cruise I been on was when I was 14 and it included Cozumel. The Mayan ruins were unforgettable.:p

It's all about maintaining a proper sleep schedule and to eat well and try to get exercise if you can. Make your bedroom as dark as possible so your body thinks it's time to sleep. Limit your brain activity(i.e. gaming, watching tv/movies, etc...) before you plan on going to sleep. Get a good stretch and maybe take a nice hot bath before you lay down to go to sleep. Try to maintain the same hours on your days off too.

Sometimes it just doesnt work but if you do all that it should help out a lot. It's not meant for everyone as some people just can't do it. All about training your circadian rhythm to work for you.

Wish you the best bruv.
Cheers for the advice my friend,I'm slowly gaining the rhythm of third shift as far as the sleep patterns,darken rooms etc.,just a wee bit more time I suppose.
Not a bad trip for a 14year old m8!Diving was brilliant but definitely Tulum and some of the other ruins were amazing! Caribbean though pal,now thats as sound as one can get...noice my friend noice!!:D:D:D

Yeah ive been doing it for a year and a half, im used to it now.

I make sure to do a couple things, make sure your blinds/curtains remain closed when you get home. Usually i eat something or watch a show before bed, but I dont open them. With the sunlight coming in its telling your brain that its daytime, since youve been exposed to that all your life. but your body needs sleep and itll be harder to accomplish that. Try to stick to a regular have a "bed time" For me its like 7-8 ish inbetween work days, for weekends its whatever but thats just me.

I sometimes drink caffeine at work if I need it (red bull, or coke not into coffee) but dont do it later in your shift or you wont be able to sleep when you get home. For me im working 6-430 so i try not to after lunch (11 ish) unless im really fucking tired and have no choice

But as a positive, you have extra energy to party all night on weekends and watch early morning weekend futbol and feel completely awake <{Fergie}>
M8 I thank you kindly for the brilliant advice & help with my third shift "issues"!It's mad really I didn't believe it would be such a problem adjusting but pros like El Che and yourself my probs shall soon be a distant memory.Again bruv I thank you!
Go Bruins!!l<Gordonhat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back