Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Allison in a Spurs shirt next season

Lloris gives me shingles
I think spuds are pretty solid all around despite Lloris.

The biggest shake ups need to be at UTD and Arsenal..and possibly Chelsea as they've been a very dull side.

NUFC should get at least one big signing defensively and in midfield.

I think spuds are pretty solid all around despite Lloris.

The biggest shake ups need to be at UTD and Arsenal..and possibly Chelsea as they've been a very dull side.

NUFC should get at least one big signing defensively and in midfield.
Spurs have Moura to look forward to next season. Verts aside he was Spurs best player yesterday & he was only on pitch 15mins. He's more direct & they'll need that extra dimension. Losing Toby will sting though. Davinson's had a decent season for a 21 yr old in his debut season in a major lg but he is prone to making errors & doesn't handle being pressed well. Spurs look at their best with 3 at the back, Dier dropping deep as Verts & Toby split wide & his passing contributes to the build up tempo. Verts has picked up some of the tempo slack but he doesnt have Toby's verticals in his locker. Wanyama needs to step up next yr cuz Dembele cant be leaned on too heavily anymore. He needs resting more often.

Chelsea & Utd have no identity. Chelsea treat Managers like shit & rely too heavily on mercenaries. Mourinho still doesn't know his best XI.

Arsenal need a Rafa to simplify individual roles & install some basic positional structure.

Spurs have Moura to look forward to next season. Verts aside he was Spurs best player yesterday & he was only on pitch 15mins. He's more direct & they'll need that extra dimension. Losing Toby will sting though. Davinson's had a decent season for a 21 yr old in his debut season in a major lg but he is prone to making errors & doesn't handle being pressed well. Spurs look at their best with 3 at the back, Dier dropping deep as Verts & Toby split wide & his passing contributes to the build up tempo. Verts has picked up some of the tempo slack but he doesnt have Toby's verticals in his locker. Wanyama needs to step up next yr cuz Dembele cant be leaned on too heavily anymore. He needs resting more often.

Chelsea & Utd have no identity. Chelsea treat Managers like shit & rely too heavily on mercenaries. Mourinho still doesn't know his best XI.

Arsenal need a Rafa to simplify individual roles & install some basic positional structure.

I think if Son, Erickson and Dier can be more consistent it will help position their full end to end game. Agree with what you said.

I'd love for Rafa to go to Arsenal but he's too invested in NUFC and they are in him. Newcastle see Rafa as a god, he will stay another season because he can get further up the table next season.

Arsenal, UTD and Chelsea have all lost their identities...that's their problems. None of them are cohesive squads.

drew 2-2 with a good atlnata side. happy with the result

Are you saying that you're a fan of New York City Football Club? If you are, have you ever visited Yankee Stadium?

According to the list at the beginning of this thread, TehDocktah/TehDoctah is a also a fan of New York City Football Club and USA International Football Team.

I thought that xtramob, Chivas GDL, and I were the only ones that followed the Scotiabank Champions League and/or MLS.

I'd like us all to take a moment out of our day to wish Rafa Benitez a very happy birthday on this bright Monday morning.

La Liga winner.
Champions League winner.
FA Cup winner.
Super cup winner.
Europa League winner.
Coppa Italia winner.
Club world cup winner.
Last manager to beat Fergie.

58 today. Looks nothing over 42.

Happy Birthday!!!!

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Are you saying that you're a fan of New York City Football Club? If you are, have you ever visited Yankee Stadium?

According to the list at the beginning of this thread, TehDocktah/TehDoctah is a also a fan of New York City Football Club and USA International Football Team.

I thought that xtramob, Chivas GDL, and I were the only ones that followed the Scotiabank Champions League and/or MLS.

They're the same person bro.

They're the same person bro.

I somewhat anticipated that (seeing as how almost no one on Sherdog follows the Scotiabank Champions League and/or MLS).

In case you haven't noticed, I don't post very often on Sherdog (or anywhere else on the internet, for that matter).

The only name changes that I remember are EOW becoming WEO and Kid Pambele becoming Lodbrok.

I'd like us all to take a moment out of our day to wish Rafa Benitez a very happy birthday on this bright Monday morning.

La Liga winner.
Champions League winner.
FA Cup winner.
Super cup winner.
Europa League winner.
Coppa Italia winner.
Club world cup winner.
Last manager to beat Fergie.

58 today. Looks nothing over 42.

Happy Birthday!!!!

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

I somewhat anticipated that (seeing as how almost no one on Sherdog follows the Scotiabank Champions League and/or MLS).

In case you haven't noticed, I don't post very often on Sherdog (or anywhere else on the internet, for that matter).

The only name changes that I remember are EOW becoming WEO and Kid Pambele becoming Lodbrok.
Don't worry about it man, there are a few guys in here who get banned so I don't expect you to know who people are. I get confused sometimes myself.

Don't worry about it man, there are a few guys in here who get banned so I don't expect you to know who people are. I get confused sometimes myself.

Even you get confused sometimes? It seems to me like you are a regular at the Premier League thread.

Imagine a part-timer like myself.

Tears in my eyes.

Determined to not let the speed awareness course I've got to go on ruin my day.

Happy Birthday Rafa.

Another arsenal defeat? another rant!

<{jackyeah}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back