Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
'that fass should never sing on a song by them'

my fave song is with that fass solely on it lol

• For a brief time in Europe, an unusual form of cannibalism occurred when thousands of Egyptian mummies preserved in bitumen were ground up and sold as medicine. The practice developed into a widespread business that flourished until the late 16th century. (As late as the early 19th century, mummies were still believed to have styptic properties against bleeding and were sold as pharmaceuticals in powdered form.) This "fad" ended when the mummies were revealed actually to be recently killed slaves.

lol it's amazing. i hadn't listened to it in a month or so and every time I hear it again it's like :eek:

I've started to like that miracle song btw

it's funny how my favourite song by them is now one she doesn't even sing in. wtf!

i've spammed this to you for abit, but srsly, it's amazing. it does funny fings to me.

I only listen to baeberry

He's got terrible advice. If he came out and said that and apologized for it then he should get forgiveness but not being there for your teammates is one of the worst things you can do. Lose all respect for that. I fucked my ankle up in high school and had to use crutches and a cane and still traveled on the bus and sat on the bench with my teammates as they got smoked without me. Never thought twice about it. These dudes are professional millionaires with 24 hour top notch physical therapists and they can sit on the bench for 3 hours? Fuck that.

Fuck LeFlop, maybe 5 years ago but not a soon to be 34 year old who will want everything to be his way. I wouldnt want to gut the team just for a couple years of him. Sign PG13, resign Randle, sign IT for cheap on a 1 year and roll with that. Let the youngins grow imo.

@Tobago Jones

Did you guys see the Cans get blown out at home? lmao
Yeah, I thought for sure they'd come back in the second half.

She's wifed up with Tessa Thompson.
1835a907f149e8131519419156-640x564.jpg

The levels of disappointment when we both approach them as a tag team and they tell you they're together...

That's a sandwich I'd love to dive in to.

daughter is that one band that if i listen to for too long will proper fuck me up lol

You've got a warm heart,
you've got a beautiful brain.
But it's disintegrating,
from all the medicine..

@Tules watching that Alexis debate/utd podcast you posted yesterday.

Sounds like it's sinking in how disruptive the signing was to a team that had finally started to click.

@Tules watching that Alexis debate/utd podcast you posted yesterday.

Sounds like it's sinking in.

Finally lool! #LetItSinkIn

I'm a fan of that podcast now, seeing them cry and moan and go back on what they said the past week is hilarious

Can see why AFTV is so popular now

Finally lool! #LetItSinkIn

I'm a fan of that podcast now, seeing them cry and moan and go back on what they said the past week is hilarious

Can see why AFTV is so popular now
Kid is just a passionate fan. Best use of the fan base podcast platform. Respect his hustle.

AFTV is the absolute worst use of it

@UltimateVictory i shudnt have listened to that emo band

feel liek shit, just want agender bestie back lol

---

my new flatmate who i havent met yet, bought a ton of 'salad' and stacked the whole f'n fridge with it

wtf, are u a fuckin rabbit

i dont even know if she's fit or not as i haven't seen her. if she's butterz, it's jus gonna be worse.

hate living with other people even tho i barely see them lol

A couple more games and Dyche will have overtaken Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back