maybe he's jsut shit?

Good morning lads
<{1-69}>
b420830d78b15171aac0b6426aad3239_100_100.png

morning bobafett

@El Che @Mga223

Looool Gotta love Pop

Man Leonard probably broken pop atm.

This was good but I've gotten tired of him this year always bitching about something. Maybe because I have a burning hatred of the Spuds though. Legendary coach though.

I think Kawhi has went from one of my favorite players to bitch made all in one season. I understand he wants that contract and doesnt want to risk getting more hurt and at the same time not too trusting of the company Doctors who have the teams best interest in mind. However, not even being able to sit on the bench to support your teammates? Fuck that. I don't want that cancer on the Lakers. That is beyond selfish. Fuck him. His uncle has ruined him.

This was good but I've gotten tired of him this year always bitching about something. Maybe because I have a burning hatred of the Spuds though. Legendary coach though.

I think Kawhi has went from one of my favorite players to bitch made all in one season. I understand he wants that contract and doesnt want to risk getting more hurt and at the same time not too trusting of the company Doctors who have the teams best interest in mind. However, not even being able to sit on the bench to support your teammates? Fuck that. I don't want that cancer on the Lakers. That is beyond selfish. Fuck him. His uncle has ruined him.
Leonard was that humble kid but damn someone has changed him heaps.

I understand the injury with what happen with IT but straight out he is showing himself not to be a team player, Lakers need someone who knows it might be rough for another year or 2.

Unless we got Leonard and lebron

Leonard was that humble kid but damn someone has changed him heaps.

I understand the injury with what happen with IT but straight out he is showing himself not to be a team player, Lakers need someone who knows it might be rough for another year or 2.

Unless we got Leonard and lebron
He's got terrible advice. If he came out and said that and apologized for it then he should get forgiveness but not being there for your teammates is one of the worst things you can do. Lose all respect for that. I fucked my ankle up in high school and had to use crutches and a cane and still traveled on the bus and sat on the bench with my teammates as they got smoked without me. Never thought twice about it. These dudes are professional millionaires with 24 hour top notch physical therapists and they can sit on the bench for 3 hours? Fuck that.

Fuck LeFlop, maybe 5 years ago but not a soon to be 34 year old who will want everything to be his way. I wouldnt want to gut the team just for a couple years of him. Sign PG13, resign Randle, sign IT for cheap on a 1 year and roll with that. Let the youngins grow imo.

@Tobago Jones

Did you guys see the Cans get blown out at home? lmao

This chick should be bigger, she is incredibly talented and a cutie like my girl Alicia Keys.

She's wifed up with Tessa Thompson.
1835a907f149e8131519419156-640x564.jpg

The levels of disappointment when we both approach them as a tag team and they tell you they're together...

He's got terrible advice. If he came out and said that and apologized for it then he should get forgiveness but not being there for your teammates is one of the worst things you can do. Lose all respect for that. I fucked my ankle up in high school and had to use crutches and a cane and still traveled on the bus and sat on the bench with my teammates as they got smoked without me. Never thought twice about it. These dudes are professional millionaires with 24 hour top notch physical therapists and they can sit on the bench for 3 hours? Fuck that.

Fuck LeFlop, maybe 5 years ago but not a soon to be 34 year old who will want everything to be his way. I wouldnt want to gut the team just for a couple years of him. Sign PG13, resign Randle, sign IT for cheap on a 1 year and roll with that. Let the youngins grow imo.

@Tobago Jones

Did you guys see the Cans get blown out at home? lmao
Wish AD was off contract :(

He the king atm and IDGAF about others opinions.

best version t-t-t-tightrope

lol it's amazing. i hadn't listened to it in a month or so and every time I hear it again it's like :eek:

I've started to like that miracle song btw

it's funny how my favourite song by them is now one she doesn't even sing in. wtf!

i've spammed this to you for abit, but srsly, it's amazing. it does funny fings to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back