• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
drew 2-2 with a good atlnata side. happy with the result

I won it lol

$180 putting it towards renting a bigger SUV when my family visit in June
tnLpq10.png

i bought a new car. HOnda HRV crossover suv. needed something with awd to handle the snow and hills.

i bought a new car. HOnda HRV crossover suv. needed something with awd to handle the snow and hills.
We've got a v8 Explorer SE that gets us up to the cabin but even with 3rd row seating we can only seat 6.

Need to seat 7 & dont want to be driving two motors everywhere. Havent even checked yet but hoping a Yukon will be big enough. Otherwise might have to rent an Excursion or a Surburban.

Consistently shit imo
I get the feeling that City, Pool & Spurs players love & really enjoy playing under Pep, Klopp & Poch.

I could be totally wrong but i just dont see Utd players out there enjoying themselves. Mourinho's just a bad fit for that Utd squad, imo.

I get the feeling that City, Pool & Spurs players love & really enjoy playing under Pep, Klopp & Poch.

I could be totally wrong but i just dont see Utd players out there enjoying themselves. Mourinho's just a bad fit for that Utd squad, imo.
As successfull he has been, not many managers with more titles won but at what cost? He has left every manager job after 3 years.

Mou is a different animal than the 3 you mentioned, I believe those 3 are better for nurturing a fragmented squad and bringing them to the best of their ability... similarly to Fergie.

Mou is just too fucking emotional and arrogant.

Mou is a different animal than the 3 you mentioned, I believe those 3 are better for nurturing a fragmented squad and bringing them to the best of their ability... similarly to Fergie.

giphy.gif

As successfull he has been, not many managers with more titles won but at what cost? He has left every manager job after 3 years.

I dont see how Mou lures any proper world class talent to the club this summer. And he needs to have a huge impact in the TM.

City are streets ahead of Utd & Klopp's Pool have also overtaken him

I dont see how Mou lures any proper world class talent to the club this summer. And he needs to have a huge impact in the TM.
I have much more faith in Rafa than Mou with pure managerial output these days.

City are streets ahead of Utd & Klopp's Pool have also overtaken him
Roma probably will suffer Monaco's faith. They beat Barca with 2 City "rejects" in Kolarov and Dzeko.

Look at what Dyche's done at Burnley with Robbie Brady & Gudmundsonn

Imagine what he'd get from having Martial & Rashford up front for a full season

Roma probably will suffer Monaco's faith. They beat Barca with 2 City "rejects" in Kolarov and Dzeko.
I'd love to see Allison in a Spurs shirt next season

Lloris gives me shingles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back