Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They bought Drinkwater & Giroud. And that was before US sanctions hit Roman hard. He's also saving up for a new gaff.

Players have kicked Jose to the curb & aren't responding to Conte.

You have a point... I'm getting tickets for NUFC vs Chelsea (final game of season) in a day or two so hopefully we beat them to end it all nicely.

Testing new av.

507133.jpg

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You have a point... I'm getting tickets for NUFC vs Chelsea (final game of season) in a day or two so hopefully we beat them to end it all nicely.
Rafa could get Chelsea back in top 4 next year but it would take a fair bit of risk averse football to pull it off. And i think Chelsea's star players/forwards already have one foot out door after 3 seasons of turgid graft under Mou & Antonio.

Rafa could get Chelsea back in top 4 next year but it would take a fair bit of risk averse football to pull it off. And i think Chelsea's star players/forwards already have one foot out door after 3 seasons of turgid graft under Mou & Antonio.

Rafa ain't going back there after the way they treated him

fuckign cunts.

hope chelsea go on a worse run than us now

Rafa is coming home. TO US.

FYI just so I can go down as a Sherdog legend when this happens in a few years time but Rafa's ending his club career at Newcastle (another 4 years hopefully? Give or take a year) and then managing England or Spain to a world cup / euros win.

Then I'll finally be able to stop investing so much time and money into football and just go visit Sheffield FC every weekend.

Just gonna let it off and get this wrapped up.

I had a similar debate with Deffid and it was fine the next day and we joked about it. You're a Spurs fan, you had a pop about being better than us, I had a pop about you winning fuck all. Is normal.

As for "Beta characteristics" I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I just find it funny that I make a joke about Kane (as many others have over the last few days because of this goal farce) and you jump up to bring up something completely different in a personal attack. That says to me that you were rustled by our exchange.

Tules is also an Arsenal fan, said the thing about accents first and has posted loads more about that Harry Kane situation, yet you ignore thos and you're there waiting for me to say something... Again, that kind of shows that you're holding some sort of grudge.

Lastly, there's a difference between having an accent and using slang. When I'm with mates I grew up with I use slang and a different accent. If I spoke the same way at my company and with my clients, they wouldn't really understand me and would think it's unprofessional. It is what it is and I see cockneys do it too.

Do you think footballers speak the way they do in the dressing room when they're being interviewed on TV?
what I brought up was you being a hypocrite...I stated at this point Tottenham is better and is in better shape than Arsenal in 2018...you thought winning a FA Cup in 2017 was an achievement...I didn't...as to Kane wanting a goal...IDGAF...I find it as funny as everyone else...as to comparisons with Henry at this stage in his career (Kane's), I believe Henry was the better player...like I said you keep being you...I find it funny that you think I was rustled, yet you wrote out a novella to stick it to me...

{<jimmies}

I larfed!

436DF74C00000578-0-image-a-38_1503316773322.jpg

lol no one else appreciates my humour like you do. i know what makes you larf.

I was like 'J'aime te parler' to tinderbae and she was like 'moi aussi'

that means me too.

#MoiAussi

lel

They bought Drinkwater & Giroud. And that was before US sanctions hit Roman hard. He's also saving up for a new gaff.

Players have kicked Jose to the curb & aren't responding to Conte.

Don't forget

ross-barkley.jpg

I still rate him, TBH. The Nigerian thing could be part of the reason though. Bias and all that.

ROSS BARKLEY forgot about him. Has he played at all? What's happened with him.

Okay just checked. Injured.

Theresa mailing out some of that CW advice to those long term British residents she's deporting

Da54IWMW0AEFLaW.jpg

what I brought up was you being a hypocrite...I stated at this point Tottenham is better and is in better shape than Arsenal in 2018...you thought winning a FA Cup in 2017 was an achievement...I didn't...as to Kane wanting a goal...IDGAF...I find it as funny as everyone else...as to comparisons with Henry at this stage in his career (Kane's), I believe Henry was the better player...like I said you keep being you...I find it funny that you think I was rustled, yet you wrote out a novella to stick it to me...

{<jimmies}

A "didn't read, LOL" gif would have been a better response than this post. You're just making stuff up and not dealing with facts.

Never had a problem with you. My last post in our initial exchange ended with me saying (paraphrasing) "good to banter with a Spurs fan on here again. It's been a while". I meant that and thought it was all in good fun. Clearly not.

Honestly, how stupid do our politicians think we are?
They think by dumbing down the media and feeding us lies that we won't be able to see through their constant deceptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back