Premier League Thread 2017/18 v98: Sponsored by Protein Sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, both Liverpool and Roma deserve it but I think most of us semi-neutrals would’ve rather had FCb and City there.

But anybody but Madrid winning it will be great.
For me it is anybody but Buyern lol

I just don't rate Roma.

Italy have had juventus in the finals 2 times in 3 years and most times people expected them to get pumped beforehand.

Roma is a side that is solid in the back, especially the giant Fazio. Diego Perotti should be back from his injury, so he’s a player that can make an impact. Dzeko is a handful for anybody. DDR on his day can still put a world class match, same could be said about Nainggolan and Schick.

I do favor Liverpool, I think Roma defense might be a bit slow for the speed liverpool has.

Last edited:
For me it is anybody but Buyern lol
Don't worry lol, Ronaldo will MURK them again

ADvx8lX.gif

i cant change my av until July ffs

I might just keep it forever now

Help me Buyern Wan Kenobi you're our only hope @xtramob

Mia san Mia or whatever the fuck they say.

Hopefully, they don't get utterly robbed again like last year.

i cant change my av until July ffs

I might just keep it forever now

LOL, we joined Sherdog in the same month in 2012. Wonder what your first post was. Something about Chael?

Honestly, I’ve had my sig for years, I can’t allow myself to change it.

i was jus joking lol, I'm on double yellows for 3 months, i cant change my av or my sig :p

@Clear Winner @Tobago Jones

Watched Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice yesterday and thought it was really decent, but I watched the Ultimate Cut, heard the original cut was shit. Thinking about watching Justice League now but that movie is supposed to be a complete mess lol...

LOL, we joined Sherdog in the same month in 2012. Wonder what your first post was. Something about Chael?

probably!

I only joined after UFC 148, I was so rustled I had to vent somewhere

I remember you had a Wilshere av with HOPE on it right at the start.

I actually joined sherdog in 2007, and I got banned because I made a thread saying “I was glad that the JdS-Cain fight ended quickly because this would teach the ufc a lesson not to air one fight on Fox”. Some dude ratted me out. And not even a yellow card or dubs, a straight ban.

I couldn’t/didn’t rejoin sometime later.

Watched Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice yesterday and thought it was really decent, but I watched the Ultimate Cut, heard the original cut was shit. Thinking about watching Justice League now but that movie is supposed to be a complete mess lol...

Really? I thought it was poor, but that might be because I had such high expectations for it.

My lasting memory was how badly they fucked up Doomsday. Doomsday Death of Superman was one of my favourite stories growing up.

The way he just cut a swathe of destruction through anything and everything

4%252520Doomsday%252520and%252520Death%25252004.jpg

3597084-2698293639-boost.jpg

Whereas in the movie, he was a bit of an anticlimatic can.

I suppose it was better than Justice League though. JL has one great scene in it.

I actually joined sherdog in 2007, and I got banned because I made a thread saying “I was glad that the JdS-Cain fight ended quickly because this would teach the ufc a lesson not to air one fight on Fox”. Some dude ratted me out. And not even a yellow card or dubs, a straight ban.

I couldn’t/didn’t rejoin sometime later.

How can you get banned for that? It's true. Sure you didn't word it a little more "colourfully"?

<puh-lease75>

I watched the directors cut of Batman vs Superman, fucking 3 hours. Very average, they out did themselves with Justice League though, it's is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back