Premier League Thread 2017/18 v98: Sponsored by Protein Sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we've drawn Atleti... Didn't even notice... Annoying.
At least you didn't get mighty Salzburg

diegocosta.jpg

At the end of the day we were going to either vs atletico in the final or semi.

With how Europe has gone all this year, how can you even doubt arsenal might not take it.

When is cl draw?

At the end of the day we were going to either vs atletico in the final or semi.

With how Europe has gone all this year, how can you even doubt arsenal might not take it.

When is cl draw?
Now

Hope Liverpool get Bayern

At least you didn't get mighty Salzburg

diegocosta.jpg

<mma4>

Just feel that we could beat Atleti in one game with Mkhi back for the final, but over 2 legs, it'll be a lot harder. We'll get sucked in to trying to tippy tappy through their defence and get caught on the break.

Haven't watched too much Atleti this season though, @El Che @Da Speeit how good are they?

<mma4>

Just feel that we could beat Atleti in one game with Mkhi back for the final, but over 2 legs, it'll be a lot harder. We'll get sucked in to trying to tippy tappy through their defence and get caught on the break.

Haven't watched too much Atleti this season though, @El Che @Da Speeit how good are they?

I also think that Arsenal would have a better chance in one game compared to a two leg KO round. Like I said a few weeks/months ago, atleti when in shape is nearly unbeatable over two legs.

Other than that mga is right, everyone knew that you would have to beat Atleti to win the EL.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Also King Klopp probably making the final

source.gif

Holy shit lmao pool going to a CL final.

<mma4>

Honestly, not that great tbh. They were playing well for a couple of months until they lost to Barca about a month ago and are back to being inconsistent. Typical winning 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 with 0-0 and 1-1 draws sprinkled in there. They are vulnerable and I think Costa pulled up injured yesterday on top of that. I still favor Atleti because of their class but I wouldn't be surprised if you guys can beat them. You gotta get an away goal imo.

UEFA didn't rig the draw for a Bayern/Madrid final

<SelenaWow>

So Mo Salah vs his former club. Should be interesting.

Not gonna lie, i'm rooting to Madrid. I Wanna see a 3 peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back