Premier League Thread 2017/18 v97: v94 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Syrian 'rebels' don't look very friendly either to me! Mess!

if shit kicks off, we'll move to wales, hide in a cave, hold hands and sing P-Virus/Paramore choons

@WEO is welcome to join us with Snoops and co

lmao, logged into tinder after a 4-5 day hiatus from it thinking it was shit and a dead end

did a few swipings and saw someone with a paramore song as their main song on their profile.

went on her insta that she had linked and saw a hayley williams post too of her at a show. 'hayley has inspired me since I was 14 and continues to inspire me every single day'.

i was like SUPERLIKE

and she liked me back :eek:

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ you got a tinder date, gimme some tips

she's bisexual tho

she better not leave me for a woman

assuming it goes beyond the first message lol

lmao, logged into tinder after a 4-5 day hiatus from it thinking it was shit and a dead end

did a few swipings and saw someone with a paramore song as their main song on their profile.

went on her insta that she had linked and saw a hayley williams post too of her at a show. 'hayley has inspired me since I was 14 and continues to inspire me every single day'.

i was like SUPERLIKE

and she liked me back :eek:

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ you got a tinder date, gimme some tips
Maybe ask some of the resident married men<Lmaoo>. Just talk about your favourite songs I guess, you're a BOIST.

Maybe ask some of the resident married men<Lmaoo>. Just talk about your favourite songs I guess, you're a BOIST.

yeah I'm probably a bigger paramore fan THEN her.

I'll obviously mention it in the first message but I genuinely cba for the app now.

It's always good to see Man Like Chules can still get some like backs from fitties tho lel

yeah I'm probably a bigger paramore fan THEN her.

I'll obviously mention it in the first message but I genuinely cba for the app now.

It's always good to see Man Like Chules can still get some like backs from fitties tho lel
If she asks what football team do you support what are you going to say?
<{fry}>

If she asks what football team do you support what are you going to say?
<{fry}>

309882hp2-1.jpg

I don't know?!?!?

she's bisexual tho

she better not leave me for a woman

assuming it goes beyond the first message lol

Don't worry about that. Keep looking. If you find another bisexual woman you can introduce them at your place if things go well with both. As soon as you're officially in a relationship, chances of a mff plummet to practically non-existent. Go for it while you can.

Don't worry about that. Keep looking. If you find another bisexual woman you can introduce them at your place if things go well with both. As soon as you're officially in a relationship, chances of a mff plummet to practically non-existent. Go for it while you can.

i sent my message just now.

she likes you me at six too. They were my number 2 band back in the day, (i mentioned them yesterday on here too lol)

Omgggg she saw PVRIS too?!?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

if i dont get a message back now, it's gonna hurt my feelings now tbf

a fittehhhh who was at a PVRIS London show in 2015.

A real one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back