Premier League Thread 2017/18 v97: v94 edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma played like they actually wanted to win. First to every ball. Dzeko destroyed Pique, De Rossi dominated the midfield lol. No energy whatsoever from Barca. Deserved elimination no excuses.

Credit to Roma they dominated and we fucking played half ass and got deservedly knocked out. Roma outpossesing Barca says it all.
Roma also have Lazio game next weekend. Damn

guys

we need to start cllectively cursing Liverpool

we can't let them win this

GGMU

Think Pool have a solid chance v Real, imo.

They'll really want to avoid Bayern, imo.
Real looked great in cl but yea pool wouldn't shock me if they did them.

You don't really want Bayern over 2 legs.

Roma played like they actually wanted to win. First to every ball. Dzeko destroyed Pique, De Rossi dominated the midfield lol. No energy whatsoever from Barca. Deserved elimination no excuses.

Honestly Barca were pretty fortunate to be 4-1 up from last week.

Heard people say this is a better Barca than 2011. Not a chance, imo, despite still being a very good side.

Juventus last year
Roma this year
Damn those italians lmao

The top sides in continental competition this campaign are now just a few games away from European club football's most prestigious prize.

It's crunch time in the Champions League this week as this season's quarter-finals reach their conclusion on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

With both Barcelona and Real Madrid carrying a three-goal advantage into the second leg, the big question is likely to be whether we have an all-Spanish semi or an El Clasico in Kiev for the final

{<jordan}

Stuff like this always makes me laugh.

Barca let a scumbag team like Roma knock them out SMH

I'm angry

Barca will know they need to buy Eriksen after tonights match
yes please. got completely overrun in the midfield. Coutinho will help but will need another one. Sergi I love no showed tonight but tbf doesnt play much RM anymore.

FFS Real are my only hope to beat Buyern now

Honestly Barca were pretty fortunate to be 4-1 up from last week.

Heard people say this is a better Barca than 2011. Not a chance, imo, despite still being a very good side.
I dont know who in the hell would say this was a better team than 2011. I think it's one of the worst teams we've had in decades but were scrapping through results by doing just enough. Only 2013 and 2014 were worse imo. Certianly didn't think the CL was likely.

although you are right a 4-1 lead was very fortunate. Roma was the better side, they wanted it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back