Premier League Thread 2017/18 v96: So You Wanted to Delete Our Thread Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • yelyahwilliams 53 years yesterday ❤️❤️❤️ grandat told me this morning that since there isn’t a good anniversary song he just sang happy birthday to granny instead. then took her to eat sushi (which he eats with a fork). they are my north star. hope i ever love someone half as well as they two love each other.
  • www.instagram.com/p/BhZCDzonoFG/?taken-by=yelyahwilliams
@UltimateVictory

she needs me in her life and i need her in mine imo

Seems Klopp really wanted to go 2-0 down at half.

Which to be fair is a pretty effective strategy at the Etihad as of late. :cool:

Sane was onside and Milner passed it to Sane so he could been offside, still a goal.
He wasn't onside, look at Karius. The Milner thing though might be correct, just saw it again.

Onside and it was Milner that passed the ball to Sane so even if Sane was offside, goal still stands :p
Exactly. I dont bet much but if I knew Lahoz was reffing, I'd bet the house on Pool advancing but the odds weren't very good. He despises anything and everything to do with Pep/Barca. One of the most biased refs in the world.

Ref will level it up in the 2nd half. Soft penalty will be given.

i have a tray of ferrero's next to me

@Rawex

3 different varieities

He wasn't onside, look at Karius. The Milner thing though might be correct, just saw it again.
Yeah my bad Karius was out. But as i said Milner played it to Sane. Ohh well if City keep this up they just might get to last 4.

Exactly. I dont bet much but if I knew Lahoz was reffing, I'd bet the house on Pool advancing but the odds weren't very good. He despises anything and everything to do with Pep/Barca. One of the most biased refs in the world.

Pep send off!

<Prem974>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back