Premier League Thread 2017/18 v94: EOW Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure trolling Sherdog would be the last thing on your mind if your health went bad.
I hope you're better now mate!
I had a heart attack in july dude, got heart disease now

and of course Id never pretend to die for sympathy, and I dont believe Shonuf did either..... I was just messing

Wow lol

Hope he’s alright!!!

I’ll send him a message once he starts posting regularly again, I imagine he’s going to get a ton of messages now

and of course Id never pretend to die for sympathy, and I dont believe Shonuf did either..... I was just messing
Fuck man

You’re like 30 right?!

I'm sure trolling Sherdog would be the last thing on your mind if your health went bad.
I hope you're better now mate!

its the first thing i think of every day i wake up

So sorry to hear that, and that you had to go through that :(
Wishing the best for you mate.

I can see them at least trying to bring back Brook on a cheaper deal, with Boogie getting injured theres not really a C worth paying big for this year. He's settled into the team now and protects the rim well. in fairness to KCP he's been great since his legal issues were dealt with, but for 17 million thers far better options.

signing IT on reduced terms would be awesome as well, like a 2 year 8 million per year kinda thing? But yeah PG13 is a must, but I hope we dont even attempt to get lebron, as you said Kawhi is a much better option
I completely agree.

Lebron as great as he is would hinder the development of some of the younger players, especially Lonzo.

It getting injured actually is a good thing for the Lakers because no one will give him a long term deal. 2y/8mil isnt bad. I dont know if they will give him a second year. Even a 1 year 8-10 mil along with Randle getting the qualifying offer of roughly the same thing plus PG13 will leave max cap room the following season. Brook has been good and although I think he gets a better deal somewhere else it would be nice to keep him.

Since they need a Center my dream is acquiring Anthony Davis somehow. I know it's a longshot but that would guarantee titles.

If it wasnt for that Deng contract they'd have even more wiggle room.

I completely agree.

Lebron as great as he is would hinder the development of some of the younger players, especially Lonzo.

It getting injured actually is a good thing for the Lakers because no one will give him a long term deal. 2y/8mil isnt bad. I dont know if they will give him a second year. Even a 1 year 8-10 mil along with Randle getting the qualifying offer of roughly the same thing plus PG13 will leave max cap room the following season. Brook has been good and although I think he gets a better deal somewhere else it would be nice to keep him.

Since they need a Center my dream is acquiring Anthony Davis somehow. I know it's a longshot but that would guarantee titles.

If it wasnt for that Deng contract they'd have even more wiggle room.
yeah re-sign Randle is also a must, he's been brilliant this year. If they stretch Dengs contract it will leave them with more wiggle room cos no team is taking him in a trade.

Cant see Davis wanting to play C, I hear he really doesnt like it. Id have killed for Boogie a few months ago, but his Achilles injury makes him less viable

Ffs one of my flat mates is back

I literally had the whole place to myself for 2 weeks lol

Shitttt that’s way too soon. Sorry :(

Are you having to watch everything you do all the time now??
yup, and take meds upon meds upon meds

oh and my vains collapsed after it, so everytime I get blood taken the nurse has to fight to even draw any...... and when they do its thick like treacle

its totally messed my shit up lol

Deffid = Mod
Shonuf = Alive
Conor McGregor = Jon Jones

I should go on holiday more often.

yeah re-sign Randle is also a must, he's been brilliant this year. If they stretch Dengs contract it will leave them with more wiggle room cos no team is taking him in a trade.

Cant see Davis wanting to play C, I hear he really doesnt like it. Id have killed for Boogie a few months ago, but his Achilles injury makes him less viable
Yea, thank goodness for that stretch provision. Buss screwed the Lakers with that and the Mozgov contracts. Cunt

Damn I wouldve loved Boogie also but that damn achilles injury is the worst you can get. I know Davis doesnt like Center but Randle could interchange with him at times. He's a beast either way.

yup, and take meds upon meds upon meds

oh and my vains collapsed after it, so everytime I get blood taken the nurse has to fight to even draw any...... and when they do its thick like treacle

its totally messed my shit up lol

Stay on top of it all pal, watch your diet/intake/relax and hopefully you’ll start to feel better. You’re still really young in terms of it all so things will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back