Premier League Thread 2017/18 v89: Salah edition

Who would you have in your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

look what you've done with that one single @!

@Concrete is a fucking cunt and a fucking mug. Cocksucker fans like him are the reason why The Wenker has lasted this long at the club.

Fans like @Concrete and Cdubbs are the reason this club is finished.

I know the whole not tagging @Clear Winner was on purpose, but allow me to say this.

If you ever disrespect my bwin again I will leave your face looking like your phone.

I will only say this once

#supereaglesflytogether
@Concrete yoire still a cunt and not welcome in my streams get fucked you Asian virgin

Fuck your racist stream, silver league dollybird cunt.

Will you 2 just fuck and get it over with

fuckng lol at the caat at the end

I know the whole not tagging @Clear Winner was on purpose, but allow me to say this.

If you ever disrespect my bwin again I will leave your face looking like your phone.

I will only say this once

#supereaglesflytogether

paypal me a tenner so i can get a new mong proof mobile from tesco

i had it for like 2 years so I don't know if it's me being careless or luck of the draw

ok it's me being careless lol

Guys pray for my anus/trousers this morning

Had to leave at a set time as I’m meeting my a gender friend this morning, but I spent 10 minutes too long in the shower, so I couldn’t have a shit. And I need to have one but now I’m traveling 2 hours lool

Any updates?

literally took the cutest selfie with my agender bestie after my phone got rekt btw

i wasn't even mad coz she was with me lmao

then we went to bossman, i bought a mini pizza and got free chips, and i gave her the chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back