Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAD. Don;t forget the bike racks, please.

Off topic. I've been left alone with Cee Dubbs Jr to put him to bed, while the wife goes to Zumba. It was bloody easy. Just like all the times I've been left with him in the day. Swear some wives make out it's harder than it is so they get extra credit.

*prays he doesn't wake up again*

You need to act like it's really hard though, so you get extra points from her. That's what I do at least.

You think the Broncos still go after a QB at 6? Maybe take Baker Mayfield and don't put the pressure of having to start right away on him?
We're at 5.
Might trade up to 4 if the Browns are generous.
Probably drafting Rosen. Elway's got a huge boner for him and so do I!

You need to act like it's really hard though, so you get extra points from her. That's what I do at least.

Nawww man, I'm calling her out. If I said it was hard, it'd only give her more ammunition for the future. She'd be all "remember that one time you had to put him to bed and you cried like a bitch and hugged me like you had the fear of god in you when I got back?" She like to exaggerate like that. I do find it funny though.

Spring cleaning bathroom takes my Mrs 3 fucking hours. Drives me nuts. But i keep quiet.

When it's my turn I always make sure to do it when she's out the house. Takes me 30mins. But i act like i just put a solid 3hr shift in!

I have a feeling this will be a really stupid game

Nawww man, I'm calling her out. If I said it was hard, it'd only give her more ammunition for the future. She'd be all "remember that one time you had to put him to bed and you cried like a bitch and hugged me like you had the fear of god in you when I got back?" She like to exaggerate like that. I do find it funny though.

I'm like, "God damn, that was so awful. It's now blowjob and steak day for the rest of the week."

That is the most beautiful 2 minutes of football i've ever watched

I'm like, "God damn, that was so awful. It's now blowjob and steak day for the rest of the week."

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back