Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a romantic idealist when it comes to football. If it's not attractive it ain't worth watching but I hear ya.
Wagners style is just entertaining because they play fast counters all the time, can't do that when the opponent parks the bus. Klopp needed a long time to evolve from that as well, but now it looks better all around.

Wagners style is just entertaining because they play fast counters all the time, can't do that when the opponent parks the bus. Klopp needed a long time to evolve from that as well, but now it looks better all around.
I know, I know. Would still want Wagner but yeah the issues are there.

I know, I know. Would still want Wagner but yeah the issues are there.
Let Klopp evolve some more at Liverpool, then give him back! :p :D

I like Wagner, too. But I feel like it would be another terrible decision by the management. If they sign him I'll definitely give him a chance, though.

Isn't Iniesta injured??
michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

Nice attacking side from Valverde. Should make for an entertaining game.

3-1 Barca

I can make the next thread

LAD. Don;t forget the bike racks, please.

Off topic. I've been left alone with Cee Dubbs Jr to put him to bed, while the wife goes to Zumba. It was bloody easy. Just like all the times I've been left with him in the day. Swear some wives make out it's harder than it is so they get extra credit.

*prays he doesn't wake up again*

LAD. Don;t forget the bike racks, please.

Off topic. I've been left alone with Cee Dubbs Jr to put him to bed, while the wife goes to Zumba. It was bloody easy. Just like all the times I've been left with him in the day. Swear some wives make out it's harder than it is so they get extra credit.

*prays he doesn't wake up again*

I'm sure that whisky just spilled into his bottle of milk by accident <Y2JSmirk>

Fair play to Lukaku last night. Lad worked his bollocks off.

Rashford too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back