Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DYCGMJRXUAcD9cg.jpg

Aguero's out of tomorrows game

Vice Captain Sonny bless

Son-Happy-2-Meet-You.png

Up to 2nd with 2 City players to play

roy1.png

lmao I see!

That wrist tattoo one won't work lol. it's like my sig. I read it and it has no effect
yeah, kinda hoping frenzy didnt read that one from last night. it was shit,.

Peter Crouch: "Football has altered dramatically. Roberto Firmino & Son Heung-min are part of a new breed of forwards. These are forwards who won't stop. When they lose the ball, they're straight away on their feet and they get it back. It's a nightmare for defenders."

Any one know where Crouchy's full interview is?

would like to read his thoughts in full.

i didn't even do my usual tagging thing that I always do with your posts on it as i didnt wnat her to see it lol

i didn't even do my usual tagging thing that I always do with your posts on it as i didnt wnat her to see it lol
wasnt meant personal

She just happens to be only fucker i know with a wrist tattoo

was still too crass tho

Jamie Carragher spat at a car with a little girl in it because he was being goaded on the motorway

I'm gonna quote you on this one

"Frenz is a big girl who can mix it with the best of them"

I'm 100% sure she never took offense, but respect for feeling remorse about the post.

Spitting is as low class as throwing a punch

Spitting is as low class as throwing a punch

Worse imo

If someone punched me out of the blue I would be angry.

If someone spat at me out of the blue I would be raging with anger and want to kill the guy

Worse imo

If someone punched me out of the blue I would be angry.

If someone spat at me out of the blue I would be raging with anger and want to kill the guy

Yeah, more likely to stay friends with a guy who punches you, than one who spits on you.

I'm gonna quote you on this one

"Frenz is a big girl who can mix it with the best of them"

I'm 100% sure she never took offense, but respect for feeling remorse about the post.
Yeah, well. It was tasteless of me & then what with learning about Gazwalds unfortunate breakdown after, it just hit me that some folk aren't made as strong as others. Everyone has different thresholds.

I never want to hurt anyone in here. Just share laughs with you all.

Yeah, well. It was tasteless of me & then what with learning about Gazwalds unfortunate breakdown after, it just hit me that some folk aren't made as strong as others. Everyone has different thresholds.

I never want to hurt anyone in here. Just share laughs with you all.

shit gets said and whatnot, i'm sure the majority can look past a single post than judge you on that alone

Blockey bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back