Premier League Thread 2017/18 v87: Alcoholics FC United

Who drinks more alcohol from the Alcoholics FC United?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tobago Jones sorry I just saw your post about ps4

Depends what you like. I saw Last of us recommended, that’s a great choice, when I bought mine it came with it. It’s been out a few years so it’s cheap. Uncharted is a good one, they are made by the same company so there’s similarities in some of the gameplay. The Nathan Drake collection has the first 3 remastered together and then afterward get 4 which is for ps4

For open world games, GTA5, Horizon zero dawn both good from my experience. Witcher 3 is highly recommended, haven’t played myself yet but if you like GOT there’s similarities. If you’re interested in Assassins Creed. Id get the Ezio collection, which is the first few remastered. AC2 is one of my fav games ever, dunno about the ones after Black Flag which was also good

Sports, I only play fifa, nba 2k franchise is great as well (do not get nba live). Dunno about madden nowadays

Online multiplayer shooters like COD or Overwatch are popular
Thank you for your in depth recommendations.

I've already got FIFA and uncharted. Will be getting 2k, Witcher 3, Hitman (Just to show @Concrete how it's done)

FYI Liverpool are winning the Champions League. Klopp goes down as a hero. Istanbul is forgotten about, Rafa retires, Bubzeh tours the world watching the Snooker and happily lives his life without the stress of Football.

FYI Liverpool are winning the Champions League. Klopp goes down as a hero. Istanbul is forgotten about, Rafa retires, Bubzeh tours the world watching the Snooker and happily lives his life without the stress of Football.
Weird how you're more concerned about Liverpool but no mention of Newcastle surviving relegation.

Weird how you're more concerned about Liverpool but no mention of Newcastle surviving relegation.

We'll stay up no worries. 3 guaranteed points against Arsenal next month means we only need another 3 or 4 points from 8 or 9 games or something like that?

We'll stay up no worries. 3 guaranteed points against Arsenal next month means we only need another 3 or 4 points from 8 or 9 games or something like that?
{<jordan}

Rafa going down twice in 3 years.

They might as well have tried this year, especially when they were playing a pretty weak Sevilla team.

Your initial post reminded me of arsenal a few years ago, fighting to qualify for the Champions League but once there, they were already thinking about qualifying the next year and not about actually playing it.

{<jordan}

Wait......

<Wenger85>
Top 4 is a real trophy, damn it!!

@frenzy

DYNCZmoXkAAedU-.jpg

LMAO!

Can't fail in the CL

When you are not in the CL

16908404.jpg

But yeah Alexis is currently in his worst kind of Canchez form :D

I wish I had your confidence, I think West Ham are going down.

Can't fail in the CL

When you are not in the CL

16908404.jpg

But yeah Alexis is currently in his worst kind of Canchez form :D

IF Alexis' current form continues, I wonder if they might just try and sell him this summer. I'd assume that they'd still get big money for him. The way he's been playing, he shouldn't be blocking/halting Rashford's progress on the left.

PSG for silly money, IMO.

I'm hoping it's West Brom, Stoke and Huddersfield. Allow going to those shit holes next season.

Want Swansea to stay up for the Cardiff Vs Swans drama next season (When bwin @EOW goes feral) and I have no beef with Palace or Southampton. Hope yours and Bubzeh's lot survive.

All about mentality and keeping the fans on side. I think West Ham will hold on, but no shame in going down fighting. Never once attacked Newcastle this season even when I was convinced we'd go down. It's when you've got players on wages like Sanchez / Lukaku / Pogba and they stand there happy to lose and not putting 100 percent in.

IF Alexis' current form continues, I wonder if they might just try and sell him this summer. I'd assume that they'd still get big money for him. The way he's been playing, he shouldn't be blocking/halting Rashford's progress on the left.

PSG for silly money, IMO.

No ones going to take on his 850k p/w wages.

Jose is a stubborn mong. He'd rather play him and lose, than lose face and drop him, imo.

No ones going to take on his 850k p/w wages.

Jose is a stubborn mong. He'd rather play him and lose, than lose face and drop him, imo.

True. Those £1m/week wages could really prove difficult to shift. In terms of potential suitors it really is only PSG that would want him (if Neymar leaves) or you'd have to sell him to China or somewhere like that.

I'd assume that City have given up on him and Jose wouldn;t sell to Pep anyway.

True. Those £1m/week wages could really prove difficult to shift. In terms of potential suitors it really is only PSG that would want him (if Neymar leaves) or you'd have to sell him to China or somewhere like that.

I'd assume that City have given up on him and Jose wouldn;t sell to Pep anyway.

Swap Jose for Wenger, imo.

RIP Stephen Hawking. A one true intellectual. On pi day of all days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back