Premier League Thread 2017/18 v85: Deffs 30th Birthday edition

Am I old as fuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys.
Happy Birthday @Deffid !! No, you are not too old for this shit !! Have an awesome day ! Cheers :D

@Deffid if you lived your entire adult life again, you'd be 42. Not anything to be worrying about yet lol. Happy birthday pal.

Happy Birthday bud...

Slipped on ice at about 7am this morning on way to work and smashed my head off the road. Got to work and was pulled aside by my manager as I was apparently talking gibberish.

Waiting to be seen

he did the right thing!

They'll probably give you a CT scan soon

your manager is a saint

could suck his dick right now @EOW

Slipped on ice at about 7am this morning on way to work and smashed my head off the road. Got to work and was pulled aside by my manager as I was apparently talking gibberish.

Waiting to be seen

Shit. You all cared about me when I was in hospital. Sounds like you might be concussed. Keep us posted man.

Lots of people slipping on ice where I am. The gritters got their shit together yesterday tho

your manager is a saint

could suck his dick right now @EOW

Yup. Every manager I've ever had would just assume I was on drugs in that situation. Tbf tho... I don't even need to say it lol

@Deffid happy birthday!
0FkxI5E.jpg

any head injuries, get checked guys

even if you seem fine, you could have a mini bleed and it can take hours to fuck you up.

blood flow blocked/space lesion = stroke

Happy Birfday Defflad

Wonderful fred

trump-dancing.gif

Waiting to be seen

Shit man, feel better soon. Don't leave until they've seen you.

You're such a bloke lol, fuck your head up and just keep going to work.

Canelo Alvarez got busted. Clenelo Alvarez is his new name.

@EOW hope it's nothing too serious
@Deffid happy bday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back