Premier League Thread 2017/18 v83: Storm Emma Is A Bitch, imo. Edition.

Which Of The Following Stimulates You During A Fap?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has Tules quit the prem fred again? After all the work the mods did lol. sigh.

Moyseh getting boliterated, ooff. Big Sam not working out at Neverton. Moyseh will be back there next summer, written in the stars, imo.

Guess West Brom are done, pardewdancing.gif. You could argue this is one of their more talented squads as well but it just hasn't clicked for them at all.
Players questioning Pards in the week, it's over for them I think.

I can't believe Everton are 9th.

So has Tules quit the prem fred again? After all the work the mods did lol. sigh.
He's got studying to do and Uni fucked with his emotions. I'm tempted to write a strongly worded letter.

Players questioning Pards in the week, it's over for them I think.

I can't believe Everton are 9th.

They were on a wretched run of form under Pulis. They've been a nuffin club for ages so not exactly sad to see them go.

Neverton are 10th now lol. Only 7 points off the drop doe.

He's got studying to do and Uni fucked with his emotions. I'm tempted to write a strongly worded letter.

I'll allow it.

Get in my son x2

-

Mahrez last minute equalizer

6th minute of 4 added mins. Howe must be rustled with that nonsense lol.

They were on a wretched run of form under Pulis. They've been a nuffin club for ages so not exactly sad to see them go.
West Brom are on their worst run for seven years and eight points adrift at the bottom of the table.

No cojones

Moyseh getting boliterated, ooff. Big Sam not working out at Neverton. Moyseh will be back there next summer. Written in the stars, imo.

Guess West Brom are done, pardewdancing.gif. You could argue this is one of their more talented squads as well but it just hasn't clicked for them at all.
No Olsson, no prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back