Premier League Thread 2017/18 v80: Ostersund Bless Edition

Choose who makes the next thread (if said poster doesn't make the thread=banned from posting in it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brassard is a good addition!

Heard that Karlsson is on the market too, that would be crazy if a deal happens!

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1...ake-legitimate-trade-offers-for-erik-karlsson

With this Brassard trade and if Karlsson goes to Tampa, Tampa-Pens match up in the playoffs would be madness.

Yea I would've loved to have Karlsson with the Pens but I dont think it would work out with the cap and plus we just sent our first rounder for Brassard.

Karlsson and Letang on the PP with Crosby-Malkin-Kessel

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

If Tampa gets him though...
<6>

Sbez2RHA_400x400.jpg

@Rawex @Deffid @Rebelfett

Guess who is back in first place, 6 game winning streak and traded for a much needed 3rd line center?

baby.gif

<OKC16>

i hate brassard so much, he was really underwhelming with the CBJ

--

i highly doubt karlsson gets traded, he is arguably the most influential player in the NHL

Karlsson and Letang on the PP with Crosby-Malkin-Kessel
I rather see Crosby-Malkin-Laine-Ristolainen-Hornqvist/Brassard and send Karlsson to Tampa or Predators.

@Rawex

pretty good company
fqzsa30rc5i01.jpg
Has almost 2 months to catch Crosby @El Che
20 games left this season, 29 goals this season and 36 goals last season. In his current form, he will do it (3 goals in last 3 games, 5 goals in last 7 and 8 goals in 12 games + Jets are way better this season than last season)

I'd say 12-17€ for the standing section. If you wanna sit, I think it's usually 20€+

about 25 freedom dollars to sit, 20 freedom dollars to stand. cheap

how much are beers at the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back