Premier League Thread 2017/18 v78: FA Cup 5th Round Edition

Who would make the best Double Luge partnership?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMAO.

I was already a fan of his but I love even more now. I actually feel sorry for him joining West Ham, he deserves better.

images

The UFC sucks so much now that they have a show taking place in Orlando on Saturday and I'm not even going to bother watching it on TV.

Had this been the case 5 years ago, I would've been flipping out and had gotten tickets as soon as they went on sale.

The UFC sucks so much now that they have a show taking place in Orlando on Saturday and I'm not even going to bother watching it on TV.

Had this been the case 5 years ago, I would've been flipping out and had gotten tickets as soon as they went on sale.
I've never watched an event in about 8 years dude, saw a few KO's that got posted on youtube, other than that, nothing, I couldnt even tell you if it has grown as a sport in the UK, I've met about 5 ex training partners, and none of them are any different.

Mesmerizing stuff in Poland

I've never watched an event in about 8 years dude, saw a few KO's that got posted on youtube, other than that, nothing, I couldnt even tell you if it has grown as a sport in the UK, I've met about 5 ex training partners, and none of them are any different.
You haven't missed out on much.

The last card I watched was the one with GSP and Bisping where @Tules lost his house on.

lmao this town breaks with a near 6 incha worth of snow ffs

been so busy today i frogot to eat lol

@Rawex PROTEIN LOOMS

I was pretty keen on going to UFC London next month, but things didn't go as planned.

lmao this town breaks with a near 6 incha worth of snow ffs

London is even worse mate.

yeah thaat was the height of my UFC fan fare too

nowadays I dont give a fuck

like I was ALWAYS listening to the mma hour, mmajunkie podcasts, etc etc

haven't even watched last nights stuff

lol speaking of mma hour

@UL

Platinum Perry is in studio

i need to get a trainer to show me how to use the weights area for a day or something

Just nearly run over some Romanians on the zebra crossing. Dickheads were taking forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back