Premier League Thread 2017/18 v78: FA Cup 5th Round Edition

Who would make the best Double Luge partnership?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 300+ reply War Room thread about Black Panther you might want to check out loool

Basically white peeps complaining about black folks celebrating/liking the movie.

{<doc}
I posted a ''fun fact'' just the other day.....in the 80's before big chains owned the cinemas, The Blues Brothers wasn't shown in the south, as they were too many African americans in the cast.......the people who decided to do this, had kids, and those kids can probably be found in the War Room.

Yeah, I've stayed away from that shit. Not sure why Sherdoggers get so triggered over this shit... the sheer number of folks here who cant empathize with the way an entire group of folks are often portrayed is, frankly, amazing.
In the same way guns and ammo or soldier of fortune gives these dudes a hard-on, it shouldnt be surprised that Black Panther evokes a positive response from black folks
The gun discussions are also always especially stupid, usually I'm at a loss for words lol.

I posted a ''fun fact'' just the other day.....in the 80's before big chains owned the cinemas, The Blues Brothers wasn't shown in the south, as they were too many African americans in the cast.......the people who decided to do this, had kids, and those kids can probably be found in the War Room.

Might be true :D

There is a 300+ reply War Room thread about Black Panther you might want to check out loool

Basically white peeps complaining about black folks celebrating/liking the movie.

{<doc}

I really don't get it. Why so rustled? Some of the shit I've read (not in that thread, but elsewhere) really does show how thinly veiled their racism is. The same people that will claim that racism doesn't exist in the next sentence.

Yeah, I've stayed away from that shit. Not sure why Sherdoggers get so triggered over this shit... the sheer number of folks here who cant empathize with the way an entire group of folks are often portrayed is, frankly, amazing.
In the same way guns and ammo or soldier of fortune gives these dudes a hard-on, it shouldnt be surprised that Black Panther evokes a positive response from black folks

Social media has made it worse, IMO. They have their ignorant beliefs backed up in whichever echo chamber they choose to frequent and then go about spreading their bull shit around other platforms, backed up by irrelevant stats, memes and catchphrases.

The good thing is that this movie has brought out the worst in those people and most level headed individuals are seeing these people for what they are.

Bet this Black Panther stuff won't be as good as Fences anyway.

I mean there are really too many guns around so a ban is impossible, in addition to that you have the super strong weapon lobby/industry etc. But some of these dolts act like everyone having a gun IS NOT a factor in all these mass shootings and gun deaths, despite literally every other western country showing the opposite.

Basically insecure peeps complaining about black folks celebrating/liking the movie.

{<doc}
*fixed

the race baiting is done by many people though...trolls gonna troll...

also we need @Almighty Angus to chime in for JaMichael's sake...

I mean there are really too many guns around so a ban is impossible, in addition to that you have the super strong weapon lobby/industry etc. But some of these dolts act like everyone having a gun IS NOT a factor in all these mass shootings and gun deaths, despite literally every other western country showing the opposite.
Murica has me split, tragic, but at the same time, deserve, isn't the correct word, but they have no intention of changing anything, so it makes it a little easier to give zero fucks, the Boston Marathon Bombing was another one that annoyed me, again tragic, but that shithole of a city sent so many guns and raised so much money for the same thing to happen in N Ireland and England, yet we had all to applaud ''Boston Strong''..

kjLXj1q.jpg

The gun discussions are also always especially stupid, usually I'm at a loss for words lol.

Might be true :D
"but...but...criminals don't follow laws!"
Oh, great, a stupid self-defeating tautology! Lets make rape legal then, you fucking tard.

Social media has made it worse, IMO. They have their ignorant beliefs backed up in whichever echo chamber they choose to frequent and then go about spreading their bull shit around other platforms, backed up by irrelevant stats, memes and catchphrases.

The good thing is that this movie has brought out the worst in those people and most level headed individuals are seeing these people for what they are.
Youd almost imagine think that folks are fucking raging all over the US about the film... it's MASSIVE opening shows that most folks are like, "cool, Black Panther! Oh, he's black. Cool for black people, I guess. BLACK PANTHER!" I think most folks can see why black people are excited about it, even if they dont quite get the logic. Whats funny is that the themes in the film literally GIVE YOU the logic as to why people would be excited for it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back