Premier League Thread 2017/18 v77: Real Madrid v PSG and Porto v Liverpool CL Match Edition Thread

Who should Frenzy pick to be her valentine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and of course the feed cuts out when mbappe gets the ball in the box

WHAT KIND OF UNIVERSITY IS THIS

Howdy pard.
GfJNU68.gif

neymar already forgot how to play against real teams and not schoolteachers on their winter break.

I knew he was top before didn't realise it was that high. They should scratch him off, sinxe he was sold by city because they couldn't afford him.

I think it's Dunne then the rest. Can't find anything on Kilbane scoring lots of prem ogs. Scored a couple for Ireland as well if I remember right.

Lewis Dunk has 3 this season. If he keeps it up he could challenge for top spot one day.

I think it's Dunne then the rest. Can't find anything on Kilbane scoring lots of prem ogs. Scored a couple for Ireland as well if I remember right.
Brother hates him. "More lethal than Robbie in his own box" used to say.

Modric needs to step it up, he's canning it up .

Mate I got standing tickets too!

I've been to the venue before now and you can get really close to the stage because it's so small lol

I made a friend at the Paramore show last month, and I stayed in contact with her.

She bought 2 pre-release tickets today and she got one for me!
That's awesome bruv. So this lady friend? Just friends or possibly more? That was very nice of her to get that ticket.

[<cena1}

oh my god
im not turning off my fucking adblocker you fucking assholes

Madrid with the arena soccer high pressure

That's awesome bruv. So this lady friend? Just friends or possibly more? That was very nice of her to get that ticket.

[<cena1}

she's a lesbian. lol.

but it seems i'm likeable.

she was giving the ticket to me for free but i was like NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back