Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Daniel Djemba-Djemba is a Cameroonian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Swiss fifth division club FC Vallorbe-Ballaigues

lol he's still playing

9i0KmGT.jpg

THE%20SUN.png

• Chinese side Beijing Sinobo Guoan are plotting a move to sign Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele before their transfer deadline at the end of February.

All but confirmed

THE%20SUN.png

• Chinese side Beijing Sinobo Guoan are plotting a move to sign Tottenham midfielder Mousa Dembele before their transfer deadline at the end of February.

All but confirmed
What do you think of his performances this past few weeks?

I dvrd the match. Will watch later

What do you think of his performances this past few weeks?

Been very impressive. Always liked him. Played really well versus United, but saying that my gran could have bossed our midfield that night. Remember 7-8 years ago when he was at Fulham he had a storming game versus United as an unknown. Thought he'd be playing at the top level, but he never really kicked on until his late 20s.

At close to 31 it's kind of a shame he's not 5 years younger.

Well done Spurs, brilliant comeback against a side that had conceded once in their last 16 games.

I know we banter about their lack of silverware but what Spurs have built is really impressive, imo. Hopefully they finish the job in the 2nd leg.

<Arya01>

@blokeybloke @Sexy espn launching espn+. 5 bucks a month for all their content plus web exclusive. Will have all MLS games toot

Forced to watch bastard figure skating. I'm like FALL OVER YA TWAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back