Premier League Thread 2017/18 v76: King Rafa Owns Maureen. Return of the Squawka Stats Edition.

Does Rafa Own Maureen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those trainers are nice, not sure about those casual ones though. They are a bit too "smart" for me.

In desperate need of 3 or 4 pairs but I've done a typical Bubzeh thing and bought 5 jumpers, a pair of trousers and only one pair of shoes instead. I've gone with these in the end;

519246s.jpg

Regret already.
Dude, skechers are for 60 yr old men with extra wide feet.

Send em back

Jose called Shaw immature, he threw jabs at Smalling & Jones for being too soft & he ran Zlatan into a glue pot.

Poch takes responsibility for his players ;)

Okay, but that was not really my point.

yeah the way they subtly question Poch´s decisions is disrespectful but i like how Poch handles himselfe in those situations.

692998123cfdedf213a.gif

Dont know how to answer that, i dont know the rules for the press conferences.

I can set aside my hatred of Chelski if I get to see some high level European football.

Adding Con to Chelsea in the supporters list.
iu

Dude, skechers are for 60 yr old men with extra wide feet.

Send em back

God damnit... I thought they were for younger kids tbh. They just looked ok so I got them.

Back to the drawing board then.

Rafa bless. IMAGINE being a Liverpool fan and not loving that man. IMAGINE lads.

Nearly lost my cool big time a few years back in a Snooker hall when I overheard an old fat Brexit bloke was badmouthing Liverpool under Kenneth but said it could be worse, they could still have Rafa.

What exactly is wrong with Bailly, by the way?

I believe he injured his ankle and they opted against surgery.......6 weeks later it hadn't improved so they were forced into surgery. Think he was meant to be back by March, but haven't heard anything recently.....think he is training again at least.

God damnit... I thought they were for younger kids tbh. They just looked ok so I got them.

Back to the drawing board then.
I have hardest time finding new shoes. I always veer towards european styles but i'm a size 13 & they never have any fuckers i like above size 9

Wanted a pair of trainers i saw Zlatan wearing last year but size 8 were the biggest size they come in.

I have hardest time finding new shoes. I always veer towards european styles but i'm a size 13 & they never have any fuckers i like above size 9

Wanted a pair of trainers i saw Zlatan wearing last year but size 8 were the biggest size they come in.

I'm an 11.5 (UK) so it's fine getting a pair that fit length wise, but I have wide feet too but that's always a bitch especially with smarter shoes.

I've seen a lot people wear these. They're nice but not my style.
I got em from Urban Outfitters about 5 yrs ago. Only $80 & i loved them. Dead comfy.

Went up to Cabin last winter & had to shovel snow off driveway & it rekt them. Left white rings around ankles. I should look into dyeing them, tbh. Look great with jeans.

Did he pick it up in the last game or has it been bothering him a while do you think? Could be tight against that Swedish crowd now with just Wellbeck and kids.

I have no idea, but it's definitely not great timing. I was looking forward to see him play in Europa.

Surely we'll have to play a stronger team in that tournament now. Can't afford to do what we did in the FA Cup.

I have no idea, but it's definitely not great timing. I was looking forward to see him play in Europa.

Surely we'll have to play a stronger team in that tournament now. Can't afford to do what we did in the FA Cup.
I actually think it's nearly worse if they win the first leg because I could see him resting players in the second for the city game and them overturning it. He could well play a weak team in both legs but I hope not.

I'm an 11.5 (UK) so it's fine getting a pair that fit length wise, but I have wide feet too but that's always a bitch especially with smarter shoes.
I wear Sperry boat shoes for smart casual but i'd imagine they're a tad too on the casual side for corporate wear.

I get the $150 ones which have better stitching, softer insoles & leather laces. The $80 ones have a cheaper design & look like old man shoes.

I actually think it's nearly worse if they win the first leg because I could see him resting players in the second for the city game and them overturning it. He could well play a weak team in both legs but I hope not.

We've gotta go full Man U and win it to stand a chance of CL football. Surely even Wenger can't be that stubborn that he'd risk it? although, I've just noticed that there's only 3 days between the 2nd Ostersund game and the Cup Final.

Weird fixture list coming up. Ostersund back to back with a week in between and then Man City back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back