Not open for further replies.
@Tobago Jones @UltimateVictory

tenor.gif

<5>
some decent choons

track 5

giphy.gif

Fucking LOL'd at the start of the vid:

FYI, for anyone on here, I'm having beers by myself in preparation for the stag do tomorrow. If I say anything out of character, it's 100% the beer and not me. Say that to my wife all the time.

Hopeless, hopelessly romantic
You, you got me stranded
Ooh, I'm blown, blown, blown

Hopeless, hopelessly romantic
You, you got me stranded
Ooh, I'm…

Fucking LOL'd at the start of the vid:

FYI, for anyone on here, I'm having beers by myself in preparation for the stag do tomorrow. If I say anything out of character, it's 100% the beer and not me. Say that to my wife all the time.

When are you moving from beer to spirits?

@Chris Partlow @UltimateVictory @Bubzeh @Rawex

saw this comment on a morata dailymail article, it made me laugh

Alvaro Morata hints he could return to Real Madrid with Chelsea striker also expected to miss last 16 Champions League clash against Barcelona

comment:

Bullet dodged here for utd, typical forun nancyboy already homesick, if you don't like it here GO HOME once brexit has gone through i hope we have a cap on forun players coming in this league bringing their diving, long sleeves and gloves. Play Giroud he !might be French but he's a big targetman I respect that clearly modelled himself on English centre forwards. Brexit!!!

When are you moving from beer to spirits?

Not today, bro. Just spoke to my mate that I haven't seen for ages, he's getting drunk at home too... LAD.

Got too excited and the wife had to come downstairs to tell me to STFU. Peak times.

Alvaro Morata hints he could return to Real Madrid with Chelsea striker also expected to miss last 16 Champions League clash against Barcelona

comment:

Bullet dodged here for utd, typical forun nancyboy already homesick, if you don't like it here GO HOME once brexit has gone through i hope we have a cap on forun players coming in this league bringing their diving, long sleeves and gloves. Play Giroud he !might be French but he's a big targetman I respect that clearly modelled himself on English centre forwards. Brexit!!!

Forun fggts

comment:

10/10.

They really need Big Ashley Barnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back