Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he knew what he was getting into. Big reward and low risk. Unreal pay day and good chance of winning trophies. When things go wrong you can just say the expectations are too high there and blame the players and owners. Other clubs won't really put a huge black mark on you for failing there so it's a free swing.
True, everyone just looks at it as a typical Chelsea throwing the manager under the bus.

New manager going to come in and have to come up against barca.

Jesus christ is that good or bad?

True, everyone just looks at it as a typical Chelsea throwing the manager under the bus.

New manager going to come in and have to come up against barca.

Jesus christ is that good or bad?
Who knows. When they sacked villas boas they won the championsleague.

it's not the way you plan it, it's how you make it happen

@danny23

Was there any reason or did he think that fat middle aged guys wearing trousers and hi vis vests were whoever the opponents were? Ghana? Togo?

What a pleasant surprise Mr Fish.... Beautiful as always...

@Rebelfett has liked nearly every one of my posts since I came back - a like machine imo

Also PressBless has been traded to Houston, my affiliation with Chicago is now over!

He is part of The Nexus you know.

Are you ready to accept what's inside of you Mr EOW?

Last edited:
and just like that i've probably laughed more than I will for the rest of the day with those 2 posts (Boiling her panties and drinking the broth and Mr Fish)

Some thrawn guy in the wrestling thread reminded me of you. Weird a couple of minutes later he had a post about how he'd fight anybody for her and someone tagged angus.

@Thrawn33 ?!?

I've known of him on years here, he used to make the Just Bleed God threads on here before a main event in the heavies. This was back in like 2013 lol

@Sebbe trying to get me in trouble this morning

what a cunt

someone posted 'I'd fuck the one in the middle' (hayleybae) on a post paramore posted on their social media

and hayley williams replied directly and rekt him and all the fans joined in lool

uncouth imo

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back