Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville labels Guardiola 'a joke' after Manchester City boss names six subs at Burnley 'because we don't have any more' players

NEW Gary Neville has slammed Manchester City Pep Guardiola for naming six substitutes for their Premier League clash away to Burnley. Guardiola said he had no option but to name six replacements 'because we don't have anymore players' and that the Manchester City Under 23 team played on Friday. But Neville labelled Guardiola's decision as 'a joke' and 'really poor', claiming it undermines the effort of youth team players and coaches at the club.

@Chris Partlow

Guy fakes his Wikipedia page and signs for Lithuanian club FK Panevezys

sport-preview-panzo-2.jpg

Neville labels Guardiola 'a joke' after Manchester City boss names six subs at Burnley 'because we don't have any more' players

NEW Gary Neville has slammed Manchester City Pep Guardiola for naming six substitutes for their Premier League clash away to Burnley. Guardiola said he had no option but to name six replacements 'because we don't have anymore players' and that the Manchester City Under 23 team played on Friday. But Neville labelled Guardiola's decision as 'a joke' and 'really poor', claiming it undermines the effort of youth team players and coaches at the club.

Man like Neville saying what needs to be said. I like Pep, but all of this woe is me shit is ridiculous.

It would be one thing if Pogba would fit well if not great but he doesn't. Fuck it Fellaini would probably have done better.

Think everyone getting on Pogba/Jones/Young/Martial etc after the Spurs game are getting a little carried away. Was a terrible performance, but these things happen......the key is to make sure they are a rarity.

By and large Pogba and Matic have done okay in a 2 this season, though I think Matic's level is that of a 7.5 player. If we had better options than Herrera, McTominay and Fellaini (or Carrick was 5 years younger) we'd suit a 4-3-3 a lot better.

holy shit

look at him now

How has he managed to age 30 years in 9 years?! And has he spent it eating?!

Mustafi got MURKED hahahahaa

Good morning.

yeah, a little rough around the edges but you can understand just fine.
he said he can speak 6 languages, learned Portuguese from talking with Luiz, Willian and Bozingwa at Chelsea, that Adriano was an idol for him growing up, and that since he was a little boy his dream was to be coached by Mourinho.

Good morning and thanks

Big Rom is truly a scholar off the pitch. I remember an interview where he said he loves watching videos on scouting his opponents in his off time

I like Lowton, but Bardsley's a lot better defensively.

Lmao. Pep could put a fan on the bench just to fill it out and it would look better then coming up with that

Guy could probably rehabilitate Adam Johnson if he still played there with his massive evasion of youth

DC is a midget ffs

@Rawex

My friend's bathroom has a guest book

vLURAk4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back