Premier League Thread 2017/18 v73: The Debut of LMAO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tules @UltimateVictory

3,w=756,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Baela Hadid

Her sister is hotter!

<{dayum}>

Lennon's a new outlet for them. I think they'll be fine. Just not today lol

Yeah, they should have more than enough in the bank to be safe from a relegation battle........no win in 8 is never a good look though.

Reminds me of Hull City from a few years back........think they were about 6th at Xmas then failed to win again all season if memory serves.

Blokeys just like a wrestler who won the MITB match

Waiting for the perfect opportunity

:eek:
bah gawd is that Oasis music

<27>

Yeah, they should have more than enough in the bank to be safe from a relegation battle........no win in 8 is never a good look though.

Reminds me of Hull City from a few years back........think they were about 6th at Xmas then failed to win again all season if memory serves.

There's only one memory for me with those kind of statements. I'm a Womble. One year we had to beat Charlton to go 3rd in January. We avoided relegation on goal difference iirc. I was there shouting "Take maternity leave Hartson you ginger fuck!" Dude literally played 6 yards offside- Single handedly making our long ball style ineffective

Anyway been binging Death Note this weekend. The intellectual chess match between the main characters is absolutely enthralling television.

I feel a lot like Ryuk, a very impartial entity like myself. Watching it all unfold while unseen, soaking it all in. Also I like fruit too

Sane's out. He's the difference between a convincing win and a rout imo. He's that spark. Dude can make the fullback marking him wish he was never born on a good day. Without him they look comfortable. With him they look unplayable imo

No Sane, David Silva or Jesus.......and they can still field a frighteningly good front 5. When Gundogan and Bernado Silva are your back ups, you know you are okay!

Anyway been binging Death Note this weekend. The intellectual chess match between the main characters is absolutely enthralling television.

I feel a lot like Ryuk, a very impartial entity like myself. Watching it all unfold while unseen, soaking it all in. Also I like fruit too

I watched to whole first season of Altered Carbon on netflix. Was quite good. Lacked substance but plenty of boobies at least.

Blokeys just like a wrestler who won the MITB match

Waiting for the perfect opportunity

:eek:
bah gawd is that Oasis music

<27>
Proper larfed at the Oasis music part :D

(his avatar is from The Verve, though :p )

No Sane, David Silva or Jesus.......and they can still field a frighteningly good front 5. When Gundogan and Bernado Silva are your back ups, you know you are okay!

Yeh man, they're really good back ups. Seem to work well as impact players too. I'd be a happy man if I was Pep right now. Even if he is more bald.

Home to Huddersfield and away to Spurs are two different propositions.

TBF to Mou, our CMs are really not great so Pogba is relied upon to cover the rest.
It would be one thing if Pogba would fit well if not great but he doesn't. Fuck it Fellaini would probably have done better.

Lukaku speaks Portuguese?

@FadeLess can you confirm

Good morning.

yeah, a little rough around the edges but you can understand just fine.
he said he can speak 6 languages, learned Portuguese from talking with Luiz, Willian and Bozingwa at Chelsea, that Adriano was an idol for him growing up, and that since he was a little boy his dream was to be coached by Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back