• Commit Seppuku (RIP in peace)

• Giv it Tuleseh till end of season

• Run off to the Seychelles and live dat lyfe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
resign Darmian ?

<LikeReally5>

probably the player most United fans want moved on.

re-sign, resign means something different.
uh well, if young leaves i dont know really who else would play RB unless you put TFM in there. dont rate the swede as a RB

re-sign, resign means something different.
uh well, if young leaves i dont know really who else would play RB unless you put TFM in there. dont rate the swede as a RB
when the time comes to replace Valencia, we'll cross that bridge, its already being addressed, certainly won't be Darmian, being that he's worse than dogshit.

also wouldnt be shocked if smalling wasn't retained bc hopefully Fosu-Mensah or Tuanzebe can make a step up in a similar fashion to christiansen (sp) at chelsea
Fosu-Mensah's looked decent in the two games i've seen him play for Palace. Kid needs reps. That was a good loan move by Utd.

expiring on june 30 2018: Shaw, Fellaini, Zlatan, Young, Carrick
expiring june 30 2019: martial, de gea, mata, herrera, blind,rojo, smalling, jones, darmian, valencia

accordingt o transfermarket, united have contract option for shaw/young/martial/de gea/darmian/valencia

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manchester-united/vertragsende/verein/985/vertragsendeJahr/2018
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manchester-united/vertragsende/verein/985/vertragsendeJahr/2019

out of 2018 re-sign shaw
out of 2019 resign martial/de gea/rojo/smalling/jones/darmian

im sure one of the centerbacks won't be retained bc you'd think/hope that lindelof will be ready to replace them. still shocked that phil jones is only 25.

this is a very slow work day, folks,,,

Shhhhhh, why mention that minor detail?

Only one we've been caught out with really is Fellaini.......and, well, it's only Fellaini.

Fosu-Mensah's looked decent in the two games i've seen him play for Palace. Kid needs reps. That was a good loan move by Utd.

Hasn't he only come back into the team due to Palace injuries?

By all accounts his long term future is at CM.

Shhhhhh, why mention that minor detail?

its not a minor detail at all.
i tried seeing who the spurs players leaving are, but my comp was being a turd. fact is for Spurs, bigger clubs will be able to offer higher wages for lpayers like eriksen. 100k for him seems laughably low for him, and with Arry kane who knows what will happen. I am sure a club like United/City/Real/Any Club looking for a striker that can afford it, would gladly offer 400k for him.

that said, who knows with their new stadium.

exciting times

when the time comes to replace Valencia, we'll cross that bridge, its already being addressed, certainly won't be Darmian, being that he's worse than dogshit.
Read a rumour of Mou wanting to sign a specific player, a RB, a few days back but i'm fucked if i can remember the lads name. Just remember him being a highly regarded talent.

Noticed it because it was the first time ive seen a Utd story/link remotely recognizing or pointing towards Valencia needing getting upgraded.

Silly season though, so you never really know the depth of credibility of the report.

afaik he is still at palace learning under the legendary woy

No idea, mate. I only know of them getting depleted from CB injuries.

Haven't seen him play CM. Maybe he has a Dier type utility future ahead of him.

Read a rumour of Mou wanting to sign a specific player, a RB, a few days back but i'm fucked if i can remember the lads name. Just remember him being a highly regarded talent.

Noticed it because it was the first time ive seen a Utd story/link remotely recognizing or pointing towards Valencia needing getting upgraded.

Silly season though, so you never really know the depth of credibility of the report.

Been linked to Fabinho for a while now, though not sure if he'd be for CM or RB.

No idea, mate. I only know of them getting depleted from CB injuries.

Haven't seen him play CM. Maybe he has a Dier type utility future ahead of him.

That's never a good thing in terms of becoming a top player.

See Pip Neville, John O'Shea, Daley Blind.

Been linked to Fabinho for a while now, though not sure if he'd be for CM or RB.
It wasn't him.

It seems like every time Poch is reported to be interested in a player reports of Mou also liking same player surfaces 3 wks later.

Maybe Mou just has a tighter lipped inner circle that dont leak as early. Or maybe he just wants to swap f'n Clubs with Poch!

when that vlookup and table works the first time

It wasn't him.

It seems like every time Poch is reported to be interested in a player reports of Mou also liking same player surfaces 3 wks later.

Maybe Mou just has a tighter lipped inner circle that dont leak as early. Or maybe he just wants to swap f'n Clubs with Poch!
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back