Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If United signed Sanchez I think it would turn out to be like RVP. We might get 2 good seasons out of him and he'd make a really big impact.

Problem is when we signed RVP we missed out on the title to City on goal difference.....no we are 15 points behind them at the half way point. Sanchez alone won't catch us up to City.

Long term I don't think it would be massively significant and personally I'd prefer to look elsewhere and potentially get a guy we could get 6+ prime years out of.

Man

This what they call fashion in the industry

model-presents-a-creation-by-hed-mayner-during-the-mens-fashion-week-picture-id800138916

So fuck Vogue and their shitty magazine.
jesus chic mate

Prime Kelly Clarkson was something special.

Imagine Joe after that, he'd be....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO".

"OH MY GOODNESS".

"THE BEST EVER".

"THE GREATEST, THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME".

All inside his head.

Look at Westbrook:

russell-westbrook-teen-choice-awards-fashion.jpg

russell-westbrook-1.jpg

I don't know what the fuck he's on but he's MVP, so he has the privilege to dress however he wants cos he's the shit. Bellerin is a dead ting, point, blank, period!
I don't care if you are the king of shit, that's fucking hideous. He needs to be put down for that.

I didn't pick it but I need to get the hell out of here for a few days. It's okay I feel the same when I see this dump listed as a dream destination. My cousin loves Stuttgart and Cologne and was telling me I should go there instead.
Köln is pretty nice.

Having a car is a nuisance. I want to live in a city again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back