Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? :D

You got a U19 player from us, Sören Leubert or something.

Sören Leubert?

<FookIsThatGuy>

He probably hopes to get some games in the 3.Liga next season, if we get the licence for it :rolleyes:

I just think Berlin is overrated, sucks and one of the most ugly capital cities in Europe.
It's not the worst city, but I like other German cities more.

But have fun @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

Sören Leubert?

<FookIsThatGuy>

He probably hopes to get some games in the 3.Liga next season, if we get the licence for it :rolleyes:

I just think Berlin is overrated, sucks and one of the most ugly capital cities in Europe.

I read that Lautern is his fav club :D

Haven't been there to party or often in general, but when I was there I was surprised by how fucking ugly the city is. Then someone told me that we were in "one of the better parts", I was like: <36>

Sören Leubert?

What German cities are the best? Seems like most people I know who have visited have done Berlin/Munich.

Why i cant vote for DT and Wenger's greed?

I don’t mind DT as much. I guess tho I’ve just been introduced to him. He just seems like a very passionate fan, albeit incredibly pessimistic, but passionate nonetheless.
Kinda wish Ty was on the list though

I don’t mind DT as much. I guess tho I’ve just been introduced to him.
He is a 40 year old man with kids and spends his freetime fighting 18 year old youtubers.

He is a 40 year old man with kids and spends his freetime fighting 18 year old youtubers.
Some people think my hobbies are stupid too. I dress up in pajamas and try to not let 20somethings choke me out

In his defense he does take his kids with him. In his blogs when he’s driving you can see a kid tucked in tight behind him

Some people think my hobbies are stupid too. I dress up in pajamas and try to not let 20somethings choke me out
Fine. Not so long ago we had a poll in this thread, who is worst Arsenal fan. Options were Piers Morgan, Tules, Osama Bin Laden and DT.
DT won by a landslide.

Voted Bellerin
47DB766B00000578-0-image-a-2_1515403773569.jpg
47D8EE4200000578-0-image-m-14_1515404121734.jpg

I read that Lautern is his fav club :D

Haven't been there to party or often in general, but when I was there I was surprised how fucking ugly the city is. Then someone told me that we were in "one of the better parts", I was like: <36>

The thing is, most people really love Berlin for their party scene, but I'm not a party animal anymore. Even if I was, I wouldn't want to live in a dirty and ugly city with unfriendly people just to go out partying.
Hamburg is also not the prettiest city, but it has its unique style and charme. From the big cities in Germany, it's my favorite. Munich is pretty nice, but way too expensive, so fuck'em.

What German cities are the best? Seems like most people I know who have visited have done Berlin/Munich.

Here are some suggestions. I actually was at all mentioned places.

Good big cities: Hamburg and Munich. Dresden and Leipzig are okay, too. I would like to go to Cologne or Dusseldorf, a lot of friends of mine rate them.
Good smaller cities: Heidelberg, Freiburg (because you can hop over to France in no time), Würzburg and Regensburg
Meh: Berlin, Frankfurt, Nuremberg
No-Go-Areas: Mannheim, Ludwigshafen, Chemnitz, Wolfsburg, Hannover

Just my personal opinion. I can see why people love Berlin, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back