Status
Not open for further replies.
heading out now guys

have a godo one

Listening to the cabaello album

It’s so emo lol

Her voice

Love it!!!

lmao how did you know!?!? I didn't tell you once ;)

No I still haven't decided on the shirt yet loool

It's between my black P-Virus one and my white P-More one
Post them and I'll tell you which one to wear :)

@Tules Baeeeeeeeeee might be returning!

Stoke offer Quique Sanchez Flores manager's job and wait for his response
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ue-sanchez-flores-managers-job-wait-response/

97349742_QSFAI_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqdBdg4vzymq0z13QuEyWpOW35Ot-ostV66asUoQeUNBw.jpg
The Daily Star's headline was Quique bum time. :rolleyes:

Spent way too long floating over the Piers and DT options on the poll.

Have a nice one @Tules hope you get spotted in the crowd and taken up on stage to be serenaded.

Make some friends there @Tules
and have a blast. xoxo

Literally everyone I spoke to at the pvris show was either 16 or a lesbian, also saw a tranny lmao.

Let’s see, I’m just going to have a good time lol

Spent way too long floating over the Piers and DT options on the poll.

Have a nice one @Tules hope you get spotted in the crowd and taken up on stage to be serenaded.
She always picks a fan out at a show but you literally have to be right at the front lol

She always picks a fan out at a show but you literally have to be right at the front lol

Use your new physique and non noodle arms to impose your will on the fans and get to the front, IMO.

Wear some loose fitting trousers though. That on stage boner could be awkward if you're wearing toight pants.

Use your new physique and non noodle arms to impose your will on the fans and get to the front, IMO.

Wear some loose fitting trousers though. That on stage boner could be awkward if you're wearing toight pants.
waist band trick?

she's looking less baeable these days tbf, but if im picked, let's see, she's single now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back