Premier League Thread 2017/18 v4: Thread title and theme? CBA Lads.

Did Bubzeh pass the Prem Fred medical?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spin this however you want, but neither side has been playing as if it was a Charity Shield.

It is the equivalent of a charity shield, there's no spinning that. We played hard in our game too, but it is what it is. Obviously nobody wants to lose, but it's a meaningless trophy and playing it over 2 legs is needless. Traditional, but needless.

#BartomeuDimiteYa which is the equivalent of #BartomeuOut was trending in Spain before the game.

Barça supporters want the clubs president gone.

It is the equivalent of a charity shield, there's no spinning that. We played hard in our game too, but it is what it is. Obviously nobody wants to lose, but it's a meaningless trophy and playing it over 2 legs is needless. Traditional, but needless.
La Liga starts a week later though so having 2 games like this is not a bad thing?

Hell of a left peg on him. Did you know we're gonna sign him? British press said so.<Baelish01>
Another one to the Wenger almost signed list? Thats what 3 world class squads at this point!

The two ESPN commentators are unbearable

Hes just not better than beastiano
giphy.gif

La Liga starts a week later though so having 2 games like this is not a bad thing?

Like I said initially. "Good for fitness".

Football's football. Good to have on init!!?.

#BartomeuDimiteYa which is the equivalent of #BartomeuOut was trending in Spain before the game.

Barça supporters want the clubs president gone.
I wanted that before he even was fully elected but no one listens to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back