Premier League Thread 2017/18 v4: Thread title and theme? CBA Lads.

Did Bubzeh pass the Prem Fred medical?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u comin home?!
2cebaa2073cf8132d8661caae68f10f9_100_100.png

What about people like this?

It's not always scroungers that benefit.. The Tories just want you to believe that and push that message out through their partners in the press.

My original post wasn't sarcasm btw. I legit think it's the only way forward now with how the media are shaping things and peoples attitudes are changing to every day life. I have zero political allegiance to any "party" but people like the woman in the video you posted deserve the most help imaginable.

With that being said, relating more towards your point, you can't shoot down things and opinions like that of that of Tules just because it sounds hurtful and whatever everybody else said about it.

Some rich avoid paying tax yes. Disgraceful.

Some rich pay more tax in a week than I'll ever pay in my lifetime, however. Incredible.

Some poor genuinely do need help and keep getting let down by the government (Labour or Tory). Disgraceful.

Some "poor" get whatever they demand and even more for doing absolutely nothing. Disgraceful.

My original post wasn't sarcasm btw. I legit think it's the only way forward now with how the media are shaping things and peoples attitudes are changing to every day life. I have zero political allegiance to any "party" but people like the woman in the video you posted deserve the most help imaginable.

With that being said, relating more towards your point, you can't shoot down things and opinions like that of that of Tules just because it sounds hurtful and whatever everybody else said about it.

Some rich avoid paying tax yes. Disgraceful.

Some rich pay more tax in a week than I'll ever pay in my lifetime, however. Incredible.

Some poor genuinely do need help and keep getting let down by the government (Labour or Tory). Disgraceful.

Some "poor" get whatever they demand and even more for doing absolutely nothing. Disgraceful.

Good post. I definitely hate those scroungers too. I grew up around people that claim benefits (some disability) but are just lazy fucks, but also went to a top school where I could see that there were go getters out there.

Like Frenzy said, something needs to be done about that, because sadly, people abuse the system. I can also see that something needs to be done to limit the amount of people coming in from around the EU and claiming benefits.

FWIW, I try not to shoot down opinions. I'll debate with someone and give my opinion though. I usually have frank, calm debates with @Tules as he usually has an open mind on most topics.

I'm sure I could have put this all WAY better, but am hungover, blud.

Good post. I definitely hate those scroungers too. I grew up around people that claim benefits (some disability) but are just lazy fucks, but also went to a top school where I could see that there were go getters out there.

Like Frenzy said, something needs to be done about that, because sadly, people abuse the system. I can also see that something needs to be done to limit the amount of people coming in from around the EU and claiming benefits.

FWIW, I try not to shoot down opinions. I'll debate with someone and give my opinion though. I usually have frank, calm debates with @Tules as he usually has an open mind on most topics.

I'm sure I could have put this all WAY better, but am hungover, blud.

tbh i don't really debate anything

my head just goes off on rants lol

i have to @ uvee/con to express my views eloquently

all shit aside, the letters on the results sheet mean fuck all.

i had decent grades and couldn't even get a fuckin job in tesco and shit coz the managers would just give them to their friends but had to post the applications online to show they were actively hiring people lel

Only had 5 pints last night, why do I feel like shit? Used to have far more and be comfy in the morning.

635717373273145400-557775950_200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back