Premier League Thread 2017/18 v34: No Cojones Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fractured ankle they said...

Most likely season I'm guessing though.
yeah fractured ankle but they gotta check for nerve and ligament damage today after the swelling has subsided. If its just a clean break(best case scenario) he'll be back next year. If it is ligament or even worse, nerve damage, could be career threatening.

Brah, it's all about the secret tapes...
yea, i dont think i ever got all of them. the internet wasnt what it was or else id have looked it up. I never got the strategy book either because i only got those for long RPG's.

yeah fractured ankle but they gotta check for nerve and ligament damage today after the swelling has subsided. If its just a clean break(best case scenario) he'll be back next year. If it is ligament or even worse, nerve damage, could be career threatening.
Yea fuck it was brutal man, even the way the cav fans looked at it was crazy, lebron went to help and then was like fucking hell.

Yea fuck it was brutal man, even the way the cav fans looked at it was crazy, lebron went to help and then was like fucking hell.
The only ones I remember on par were the Shaun Livingston where his knee bent the complete wrong way and the Paul George one where his leg snapped in half. Gruesome. I never want to see those again but they are scarred in my memory.

I just slept for 14 hours straight. Not done that in years. Must've needed it. Mornin' all!

Along the line of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater...

So here I am doing everything I can. Holding on to what I am pretending I'm a Superman.

<5>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back