Premier League Thread 2017/18 v33: Get Well Soon Gaz + Rawex is a useless cunt Edition

Who has the biggest arms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia looking good this season. 2nd in the league, draws against Real and Atletico. No games in Europe is gonna help them in the long run too.

Marcelino has been fantastic. Kongdo and Gonçalo have been key for them and both are loanees from Inter and PSG.

Hope they don’t end up like Sevilla last season were 2 of their best players in Nasri and Jovetić were loanees and they couldn’t or opted not to sign them afterwards and their absence have been noticeable this season.

Not one single time have Milan been succesful when lifting the ball in. Just stop it.

Marcelino has been fantastic. Kongdo and Gonçalo have been key for them and both are loanees from Inter and PSG.

Hope they don’t end up like Sevilla last season were 2 of their best players in Nasri and Jovetić were loanees and they couldn’t or opted not to sign them afterwards and their absence have been noticeable this season.
Valencia have an option to make the deal a permanent one with Kondogbia.

my mum told my sister that im even thinner than before

but she didn't say anything to me? lol

my mum told my sister that im even thinner than before

but she didn't say anything to me? lol
Fix your face lad, even your mom or sister dont wanna talk to you.

And Joel Campbell equalizes at Vicarage Road in stoppage time

Santi Mina continues the run for Valencia, but that lead pass from José Luis Gayà tho:

They should go all in for him if he stays in form.
And the other guy you mentioned, PSG have Neymar, Cavani + Mbappe. The kid should stay at Valencia if he is smart.

And the other guy you mentioned, PSG have Neymar, Cavani + Mbappe. The kid should stay at Valencia if he is smart.
Gonçalo Guedes.

He was golden at Benfica and then PSG banked in on him and sat him down.

Fix your face lad, even your mom or sister dont wanna talk to you.

lol

nah, it's like why doesnt she say it to me tho?

im intentionally trying to lose weight

Antonio Sanabria makes the run, Joel Campbell sets him, Sanabria finishes and it’s 2 for Betis as they cut the lead in half:

In a matter of minutes Betis brings the game into reach. Ex-Barça La Masia youth product Cristian Tello curls and Betis are within reach after being down 4-0:

“Bonnuci has had an absolute horrendous performance.” - Matteo Bonneti

lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back