Premier League Thread 2017/18 v32: Bunch Of Lazy Kernts In Dis Fred Edition.

Are You A Lazy Kernt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunkirk was a wonderful film.Nolan and Zimmer should get Oscars for it but they'll give it to the typical happy ending Hollywood movie.

Dunkirk was a wonderful film.Nolan and Zimmer should get Oscars for it but they'll give it to the typical happy ending Hollywood movie.

The last best picture Oscar winner with a "happy Hollywood ending" was The Kings Speech in 2010.

Put the Daily Mail down & read some books

Sherdog slow as fuck today.

Dunkirk was very meh.

Bravo Two Zero the same

"You want to know who won the Gulf war? I'll tell you who won the bloody Gulf War, it was the British SAS who won the bloody war!!!!!!!!" - Prime Minister John Major

Reality: Buncha jocks got dropped off in desert. Got lost. Got caught. Got tortured. Got released after war was over.

Betting odds for a GSP / Cody double are absolutely dire...

Cannot be arsed at all lads.

The angrier he got, the more Shaka's trini accent came out. Give him more time yuh woulda hear one setta cuss

edit: wtf facebook

Bravo Two Zero the same

"You want to know who won the Gulf war? I'll tell you who won the bloody Gulf War, it was the British SAS who won the bloody war!!!!!!!!" - Prime Minister John Major

Reality: Buncha jocks got dropped off in desert. Got lost. Got caught. Got tortured. Got released after war was over.

I saw Zimmer live a few months ago. Amazing performance.

So i've got to wait another week because of the shitty Baseball playoffs

<34>
remember being in an irish bar once packed to rafters with brit expats during a Juventus vs Utd CL game.

Was still 0-0 at time & espn switched to a f'n Blue Jays play off game in 7th inning where they up by 7 runs.

Crowd went fn nuts. Frankie the owner shit himself lol

went back to footy game after bball had finished & Utd had scored during blackout so it were 1-0 lol

no internet on fones back then so we were all clueless

New season good? Got next week off to spend time with the wife and jr. and Mrs Dubbs used to be a big fan of the show.
Pretty lopsided (only one fight in 6 I think wasn't a finish) and not much drama aside from Lauren Murphy whining, but some interesting stories so far and one of them will be the first 125th champ, so worth getting to know some of them imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back