Premier League Thread 2017/18 v26: Wenker Is Lucky The Game Is At Home Edition

Do you have a bigger cockroach than Lukako?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what's happened to Xhakka, maybe the pressure is getting to him? Rambo's had a few good games in a row though and Elneny has improved. Still very weak though.

I think it's the league more than anything. He's got all the ability but the league is too fast paced for him and he panics.

Moment he gets a ball, someone is there to press him and it fucks him up and he can barely pass a ball 5 yards

I think it's the league more than anything. He's got all the ability but the league is too fast paced for him and he panics.

Moment he gets a ball, someone is there to press him and it fucks him up and he can barely pass a ball 5 yards

He can still improve as he's still fairly young. He was very good towards the back end of last season, so he has it in him. To be fair, I don't think he was that bad yday (yet to see stats), but the mistakes he did make were terrible and with him having a shit game against Chelsea, we're looking at them more closely.

Happy with Lacazette though. Poacher and we finally might have a proper penalty taker on our hands.

He can still improve as he's still fairly young. He was very good towards the back end of last season, so he has it in him. To be fair, I don't think he was that bad yday (yet to see stats), but the mistakes he did make were terrible and with him having a shit game against Chelsea, we're looking at them more closely.

Happy with Lacazette though. Poacher and we finally might have a proper penalty taker on our hands.

they drug tested laccazette after the game

2 goals so.. doping control ?? well done guys.'

44B6AF7100000578-0-image-a-1_1506378948532.jpg

Floyd Mayweather unveils 8FT tall portrait of Conor McGregor made from broken glass as he continues to show off £19m Beverly Hills 'castle'

44B94EF500000578-0-image-a-38_1506411567396.jpg

You can't really train speed though and he doesn't seem to be able to adapt to the game.

Usually a player when they are slower learn to read things faster but he's just a dumbass.

Probably Wenger's worst big star buy in forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back