Premier League Thread 2017/18 v26: Wenker Is Lucky The Game Is At Home Edition

Do you have a bigger cockroach than Lukako?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you lads are still bantering around with the race debate. Fair play to you both for being that bothered about the subject.

@Tules

e6w02o.png

<bball2><bball2>

yeah this made me lol

Was going to bring up how bad the NFL crowds are and the whole bringing politics into sports has been a big thing in Australia lately due to the survey vote on gay marriage.

But with how this thread have gone Ill go back to trolling Danis fans.

But leave Pinochet out of it, might rustle some feathers.

I found it funny that Lewis kneeled when he himself shot a brother and got away with it.

Think all that proves is scum is scum... No matter what colour

#weareallone

shut the fuck up

sick of the political shit. take it to the war room or PM's please

This thread is becoming a bit stale.

Who you lads voting for in the next election?

sometimes it all gets a little too much, but you've got to realise that soon the fog will clear up
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much.

Last edited:
You missed nothing

Draft dodger & his FOX news dotards are tryna redefine patrotism. Dont go down the wormhole is my advice.

Berating black athletes is a distraction from the nuclear crisis his aides have failed to stop him from inciting, republican health care debacle & Russian election meddling.
Saying the US is oppressing minorities and showing up to pressers while wearing Castro on your shirt is the pinnacle of patriotism. :rolleyes: This has argument has been going on long before Trump decided to inappropriately chime in.

You don't go down the worm hole because it usually ends with you saying, "maybe I just don't understand US politics."

I was initially just curious about some of your comments that I felt to be a bit over the top. Specifically when you mentioned "flag burning" and calling the protests a "racist statement", but you seem to have backed away from those statements by saying that other people have changed the meaning of those terms, even though you were doing it yourself. That was it.
You're approaching War Roomer level of feisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back