Premier League Thread 2017/18 v26: Wenker Is Lucky The Game Is At Home Edition

Do you have a bigger cockroach than Lukako?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edwin Have you received any family news from Puerto Rica, mate?

Devastating the damage that the hurricane caused there. Pulling for you & your family, pal.

Heard there was another corrupt 10-8 round scored?
I don't really know what goes on in boxing anymore.

I just couldn't score it 118-110 to parker, not sure what round they would of given 10-8 so if one was score you have to ask wtf.

@Edwin Have you received any family news from Puerto Rica, mate?

Devastating the damage that the hurricane caused there. Pulling for you & your family, pal.
I haven't heard from them directly, but my best friend drove down there yesterday to visit his fam and he stopped by my fam's house where they all stayed to pass the storm and they told him they were all good luckily.

Still no communication, but at least that's comforting to hear.

I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I hear from them personally.

Thanks for following up and asking though! Appreciate it very much!

I haven't heard from them directly, but my best friend drove down there yesterday to visit his fam and he stopped by my fam's house where they all stayed to pass the storm and they told him they were all good luckily.

Still no communication, but at least that's comforting to hear.

I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I hear from them personally.

Thanks for following up and asking though! Appreciate it very much!
That is great news, mate! You must've been worried sick.

It's my own personal nightmare. I've woken up in cold sweats before at the thought of something happening to my Sister & Mum back home & me not being there for them.

I don't really know what goes on in boxing anymore.

I just couldn't score it 118-110 to parker, not sure what round they would of given 10-8 so if one was score you have to ask wtf.
Sorry, yeah. I derped, & meant the 118-110 scorecard. Heard most fans thought it was way too close a fight to have had such a wide scoreline.

Sorry, yeah. I derped, & meant the 118-110 scorecard. Heard most fans thought it was way too close a fight to have had such a definitive scoreline.
A lot of the kiwis are saying it to that they thought parker did enough but 118-110 is disgraceful.

If fans are admitting that... You know somethings up.

Parker has been so Dissapointing but, I think maybe straya and NZ have just hyped him up.

Hes meant to be our Joshua/Wilder but his last 2 fights he's been very subpar.

tenor.gif

Losing my shit to Attack on Titan, am I a weeb now??

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

Lol what a retarded name for a band. I checked them anyway and they are pretty bad. The presumptuouness of many indie bands nowadays is almost unbearable.

Talking about indy, have you seen the movie The Repeaters? A fresh take on time looping with a nice soundtrack to boot.

Yeah I couldn't take them seriously. I bet that they think it's hilarious. No, I'll try watch it sometime this week. Something really creepy about the type of animations in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back